Forums / Community / Halo Insider

There won't be a second FireFlight

OP Improbable Dee

From Postums short ago:
Quote:
FireFlight 2.0
With bleeding edge transparency often comes pivots and changes on the drop of a dime. Prior to analyzing all the data of our Fireflight we thought we might end up needing to conduct a second one. However, after further investigation, we identified the information we needed to properly evaluate our goals from the results we had collected. This means, we have decided to not conduct a follow-up FireFlight and press onwards, to focus on PvP flighting.
Which is a bit of a bummer, but it's good that enough progress has been made to not need it.
Well that's that then. Good luck in the PC PvP flight then.
I think that's great news! That means that development wont be held up waiting for more results from a second lengthy flight process! Sure, it sucks not being able to play the flight, but hey, more progress is a GREAT thing!
acefrozen1 wrote:
I think that's great news! That means that development wont be held up waiting for more results from a second lengthy flight process! Sure, it sucks not being able to play the flight, but hey, more progress is a GREAT thing!
Thought the same thing. It just means we are closer to having that sweet sweet release date.
At least we're getting closer to the release by avoiding a second firefight !
We may then proceed with PvP in the upcoming weeks. If everything goes smoothly, we may very well have Reach by Late October or November.
We may then proceed with PvP in the upcoming weeks. If everything goes smoothly, we may very well have Reach by Late October or November.
I think they may take some more time. I'm not sure where I read this but in an interview it was said that Xbox and PC are releasing at the same time, and as such we may be waiting a bit longer with a few more flights hopefully.
I'm still expecting before Christmas though.
VaniIIa5ky wrote:
At least we're getting closer to the release by avoiding a second firefight !
Hope that comes out soon... Can't wait to play this game day in and day out x.x