OP All of None

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
https://gfycat.com/BrilliantForsakenEasternnewt
Screenshot
https://old.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/bpl088/big_broadcasts_halo_community_update/eny88eu/
Reddit Thread
Quote:
Currently it doesn't look like public flighting will begin prior to E3. The team has made a lot of progress on a number of areas but everything is just taking time (in some cases longer than initially anticipated)
Hopefully this still means we’ll get a blog post this month with some new stuff to show, perhaps even video?

And even though that’s a bit disappointing, I’d much rather they take their time to do it justice. We all know how the console launch went.
Hopefully this still means we’ll get a blog post this month with some new stuff to show, perhaps even video?

And even though that’s a bit disappointing, I’d much rather they take their time to do it justice. We all know how the console launch went.Dtil the end of the month via Postums on his Discord server.
https://i.imgur.com/ZQvm9TZ.pngDev blog will not be until the end of the month via Postums on his discord Server
Damn, was really excited for this month. It’s okay though. I’d rather them take the time they need to bring this to us. I just hope when flights go live i can give good feedback to help fix things.
Yeah huge bummer man.
To be honest I'm fine with waiting for months on end for Halo on PC. I want this to be good.
Well...I was expecting the first flight at the beginning of June, but I guess will be ready when it's ready
While I was very excited to (hopefully) receive an email by the end of the month, I have no issue with waiting longer for one of my favorite game series to be reborn on PC. Keep up the good work!
Well, that's a little disappointing to hear after all of the anticipation they built by saying things would be ready by the end of April. At least they've broken their radio silence over the past couple of weeks on the matter. I don't mind the wait, if it means the initial flights will be launched smoothly.
While I was very excited to (hopefully) receive an email by the end of the month, I have no issue with waiting longer for one of my favorite game series to be reborn on PC. Keep up the good work!
Same here, my email has never been so clean. I have been checking it all the time to see if if had received an email for flights, to no avail.
Good to know I'm not the only one.
Looking forward to when they do come out!
Not totally surprised since was originally supposed to be last month, now it's nearly June but at least there getting on with it. The more stable the better.
Saw this article yesterday. Was hoping it was a hoax since to there was no mention of this in a weekly update or here on the insider forum.
My view on things:
When it hits, it hits.
When it doesn't, it doesn't.
If I get picked for flights, I get picked for flights.
When I don't, I don't.

Not much in refreshing the forums every 5 minutes to see if there's a new update, got much better things to worry about.
That said, I am excited to see this coming to pc though, specially forge. I miss those old gaming nights, sitting at home at 2am, on voice chat doing silly game modes.
They can take as much time as needed; we don't want a broken mess after all.
My question is ... Will this delay the release date of the Complete Game?
At this point there might as well not even be a beta and just release it when it's done.
I'd rather have them take their time then rush to get it out. The PC cross-over isn't going to be easy, which is clear by the delays. I just hope it still feels like halo.
Why did they give us that "late April" date if it`s going to be delayed till June? Was it on perpose or just a miscalculation of time?
Anyway as much as i am eager to finally play the games (so much that i can`t play any multiplayer games right now), i `m willing to wait for the game to be lauched properly. I think the majority of the community thinks like that after MCC launch on Xbox.
Justinx90 wrote:
I'd rather have them take their time then rush to get it out. The PC cross-over isn't going to be easy, which is clear by the delays. I just hope it still feels like halo.
I hope co-op cross-over first, because for MP, is harder for many reasons
OpTm Ice wrote:
Why did they give us that "late April" date if it`s going to be delayed till June? Was it on perpose or just a miscalculation of time?
Anyway as much as i am eager to finally play the games (so much that i can`t play any multiplayer games right now), i `m willing to wait for the game to be lauched properly. I think the majority of the community thinks like that after MCC launch on Xbox.
Of course it was a miscalculation, they didn't plan on delaying it. They thought that some aspects would take less time than they did. Modifying decades old game code to run on a system it was never intended for is hard work.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3