Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Visor and Feminine H3 spartan

OP Senketsu7

Just some feedback and thoughts. firstly the animated visors appear see-through in-game.
Visor
also for those who want to make their H3 spartan look more feminine ala HReach, H4, and H5. The ODST demo set especially the chest and leg parts give your spartan a more female look to them, which fits very well with the female H3 voice.
Feminine looking spartan
feminine looking spartan 2
Hallo their fellow Insider I too have been Experiencing glitches with the New Animated Visors in Halo 3 hope a fix for it comes soon, also side question is it just me or does the Magnum seem to be underperforming, it feels as if it may of been nerfed don't maybe it's just me but let me know your thoughts on it.
Hallo their fellow Insider I too have been Experiencing glitches with the New Animated Visors in Halo 3 hope a fix for it comes soon, also side question is it just me or does the Magnum seem to be underperforming, it feels as if it may of been nerfed don't maybe it's just me but let me know your thoughts on it.
im still able to 3-4 shot a fully shielded spartan while dual wielding. so I dont think it was nerfed
In my eyes the magnum has always underperformed in H3. The Automag is a much better side arm.
Senketsu7 wrote:
im still able to 3-4 shot a fully shielded spartan while dual wielding. so I dont think it was nerfed
Perhaps it's just me then thanks for providing your input.