OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 88
how will one know if they are accepted into the halo insider? do you get a badge or something? I did get an email saying welcome aboard halo insider.
A+ news. Super grateful to live in a time where my younger years can be relived on the platform I've moved on to. :)
I'm ready for the launch on my PC. I will wait for your email. hah! Good job!
this was sent by accident :p
English
I am glad that I was chosen as an insider. Ready to contribute.
I will gladly send you log files of game errors, as well as inform you about the problems of gameplay and other reasons.
The main thing is for the developer to clearly define the task, what to do and what information is most important for them to give, so that the development of the PC version goes in the right direction.

Russian
Я рад, что меня выбрали инсайдером. Готов внести свой вклад.
С удовольствие буду высылать вам лог-файлы ошибок игры, а так же информировать о проблемах геймплея и других причин.
Главное, чтобы разарботчик чётко выдал задачу, что нам делать и какую информацию важнее всего им выдавать, чтобы разработка PC версии шла в верном направлении.
I'm really looking forward to play halo reach on PC. I been play halo since I play Halo CE and Halo 2 on my friend's original xbox decade ago and on my PC. I'm so glad that it's coming to PC that I been waiting for so long! When it is released, I can finally play Halo games on PC and finish this fight!
looking forward to participate and give feedback !, i only played halo 1 on pc and never touched any of the console version, so this is like a new game to me i'm so excited!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I am definitely Eager and ready to reach into the PC ports of halo and assist as best as I can. Take your time however. I know how much effort and time is gonna be needed for getting everything just right! God i am just as excited to jump in as i was when i discovered the old Halo Custom Edition's Modability. If my experience with that was anything to go off of. You guys have alot ahead of you bringing everything to PC. Am glad that i will be able to participate in helping make Halo a great experience when it releases!
I read somewhere that the insider builds will have a level of confidentiality to them. If we are chose for flights, will we be allowed to record and/or stream them as we play? I want to make sure ahead to time so I don't screw up when the time actually comes.
ske7ch wrote:
Criz3o wrote:
Do we have to buy the game before the insiders release? How and where (i suppose on Steam) will we download the parts of the games for insiders?

Anyway, thanks for the new,
A friendly french.
There's no way to buy the game yet so don't worry - the flighting builds that will be sent out don't require a purchase. Insiders who are chosen to participate in flights will receive full instructions for how/where to get the build installed - It will be uniquely tied to your Microsoft account (Xbox) or SteamID (PC).
Thanks for the answer !
I read somewhere that the insider builds will have a level of confidentiality to them. If we are chose for flights, will we be allowed to record and/or stream them as we play? I want to make sure ahead to time so I don't screw up when the time actually comes.
I have to admit i have the same question myself. Partly because it may be useful to help with bug hunting if there are recordings of the bug happening. Though with the fact that we will likely be under an NDA its probably not gonna be possible to do so unless told otherwise. I can understand if we will not be allowed to record our experiences with it. If we are able to do so though. its likely that we would have to have it under a private or unlisted area till the NDA is over. I know I won't be recording till i am sure i am safe to do so.
What will Halo Reach FPS be on PC?
Can't wait, Its time for Halo to rise back to the throne of FPS glory!
I've never been so ready, Halo Reach at 60FPS my boys!
Grifball and forge mods, hight hype
I love you ske7ch and all of you in 343
My body is ready! :D \m/
ske7ch wrote:
Criz3o wrote:
Do we have to buy the game before the insiders release? How and where (i suppose on Steam) will we download the parts of the games for insiders?

Anyway, thanks for the new,
A friendly french.
There's no way to buy the game yet so don't worry - the flighting builds that will be sent out don't require a purchase. Insiders who are chosen to participate in flights will receive full instructions for how/where to get the build installed - It will be uniquely tied to your Microsoft account (Xbox) or SteamID (PC).
This is so Awesome!
Oh my God I cant wait. Halo on PC wooooooo!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 88