2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 88
Hello good luck to all. I hope the flights for Halo Reach on PC come soon I am so eager to try this game again now on PC. I use a 21:9 aspect so I hope the flights come with support so I can test how it works, if not no matter I can wait until the game releases to test ultrawide support.
Looking forward to play this awesome game on my PC! #HALO4PC
So excited to possibly test the game that got me into gaming! Spent countless hours in LAN parties and online play. Replaying campaigns on every difficulty! Just pure excitement! Looking forward to playing with everyone here!!
I recently upgraded my hardware. Should I be reporting the changes in the settings somewhere?
Lazism wrote:
I recently upgraded my hardware. Should I be reporting the changes in the settings somewhere?
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/halo-insider/profile
Honestly I'd be fine with getting early PC flighting even if there's still mouse and keyboard and UI work going on.
Thank you very much for the invite! Looking forward to the flighting!
AMAZING !
I love the updates, keep them coming. Cant wait to test on PC.
Really looking forward for the PC tests! Halo: Reach as mt favorite Halo game of all time, I want to see it on it's finest when it comes out, and being able to help that come true is awesome.
Looking forward to this. I hope it’s everything and better from where I left off when I played the 360. I hope there’s good progression and lots of customization options in the multiplayer :)
Thanks for sharing this news. I'm ready to help shape the pc-version.
MY BODY IS READY!!!
Its gonna be amazing!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Fingers crossed I get picked!
I haven't been this excited about a game update/release since Halo 5 🤣 Can't wait to give Reach a try with Mouse and Keyboard versus the handy dandy Xbox controller
I'm really excited to play again my childhood in HD with a mouse & keyboard. REALLY EXCITED!
THX 343!
Looking very forward to playtest halo reach on pc and Xbox one!
Can't wait to represent PCs that are pre-Xbox one.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 88