2. ...
  3. 47
  4. 48
  5. 49
  6. 50
  7. 51
  8. ...
  9. 88
How great it is to be able to participate in the development of the halo universe, I am really excited
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Looking forward to what is coming. I remember the first time I played halo was on a school macbook. Halo CE demo I believe it was. A bunch of us would be playing at school rather than actually doing school work. I've been hooked every since and have logged more than 500 hours of halo every since. I am relieved to hear that quality is more importsnt than the rush!
Started playing Marathon..My first Bungie game in1994, I cannot express my excitement when i saw those first trailers in 1999 of some new game they were making.Then 2001 came around and i'll never forget my excitement on launch night! Can't wait for the Reach flight test so i can experience one of my favorite Halo games! (again)
Im Ready!!!!!
Exciting stuff, not long now!
xKaydo wrote:
Can't wait to test the Ultrawide Support :) Feels like coming home seeing Halo release again.
Ultrawide support YES, I cant imagine halo on ultra, pure eyecandy ;)
childhood memories are flooding back now I can finally play these legendary games once again
I am really impatient because I really want to play Halo Reach!
I wonder what the price will be.
so it is not accepted, I will be pending for the purchase of the game dsakjhllhkljsad
can't wait to play halo reach on steam and see how it looks so far and of course provide feedback
I've waited a long time for this
I'm looking forward to this so much. Can't wait to see that invite in my inbox! I'm going to test the -Yoink- out of these flights!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
我期待在Steam上玩Halo Reach,然后提供有价值的反馈。有了这个,花点时间来改进PC端口优化。(:
Just out of curiosity, but does region matter on whether you get into a flight or not?
Sooooo I changed my email to my gt email and it wont send a verification link now to either emails, and I'm no longer verified. Someone help??????
Sooooo I changed my email to my gt email and it wont send a verification link now to either emails, and I'm no longer verified. Someone help??????
You'll need to wait on the re-verification email coming through on your updated email. If you're having trouble you can check through the solutions in this thread, but sometimes it can just take a day or 2 to be sent out. Some folk have received their emails a few days after signing up
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/halo-insiders-email-verification-not-sending/8eaf9f6d-9a45-4eeb-ac50-120ce3f6345a/posts
I'm moist for this
Are they already sending out the flights?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 47
  4. 48
  5. 49
  6. 50
  7. 51
  8. ...
  9. 88