2. ...
  3. 50
  4. 51
  5. 52
  6. 53
  7. 54
  8. ...
  9. 88
I've played all the halos except halo 5 and i cant wait to re experience it on pc with better graphics and fov sliders, awesome isn't it?
Please, continue to take your time. No reason to rush such great products.
We're all incredibly excited about the next steps for Halo! Please Please Please take your time with these projects. Personally, I feel Halo is returning to its roots and reaffirming quality over quantity which is great to see. Keep it up!
sqvictor wrote:
I'm so looking forward to it. I wish they chose me to be one of the insiders to test this game on PC.
A lot of people will. There's a pretty good chance you will be.

Edit: I've been working on a program to pull all the gamertags of everyone who posted in this forum, and I have a little bit of cool info: There have been 997 posts, and 870 unique gamertags in this one forum topic alone.
That's quite a bit of dedicated players all ready to help and have fun doing it. And those are the only ones that commented.
I've get a 2080TI to get ready for that collection, can't wait !
It's been a while and I still havent gotten an email. Not in spam either.
Looking forward to this!!! again
My body and PC are READY!!!. Thanks.
TEOTLE wrote:
if a spartan where to have romantic relations with someone, any night time activity may result into a hospital trip, your body may be ready, but is your wallet (if you do not have free healthcare)
I haven't been this excited for any video games since halo 3 and Reach!
Super excited.
osmacar wrote:
TEOTLE wrote:
if a spartan where to have romantic relations with someone, any night time activity may result into a hospital trip, your body may be ready, but is your wallet (if you do not have free healthcare)
My wallet if empty my credit card over limit BUT my body is READY anyway oh look I have a golden tooth.
More pumped to play this game on my
PC then any game in the last decade. Hopefully halo3
and maybe reach mlg settings(no bloom) will bring back a big competitive scene and a generation of fresh new blood to the halo franchise.
Ready to bring Halo to the master race!!!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Take the time you need to make Halo MCC on PC great :D
I'm looking forward to seeing what you have been working on, keep up the great work :)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
They didn't lie.They said if everything goes according to plan then the flights will be available sometime in April. Obviously, things didn't go according to plan which is not anything new in the gaming industry and it's also not a lie. All it did was get delayed, but you'll still be able to play it sometime soon. Also, I don't know what you're talking about with the waiting for 2 years statement since Reach wasn't even confirmed to be coming to MCC until a couple months ago. TBH, you should probably take a break from Halo if you're that upset about a delay assuming this isn't a troll post.
you sound like an only child
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 50
  4. 51
  5. 52
  6. 53
  7. 54
  8. ...
  9. 88