2. ...
  3. 52
  4. 53
  5. 54
  6. 55
  7. 56
  8. ...
  9. 88
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
They want the game to be polished and clean to run at 4k 60fps and to be honest it's hard work and they are human like us so people need to chill out and relax! It's coming we just have to wait because if we don't it would be a mess.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Awesome thanks for the update. There's no rush I just really want the Pc port to come out to the GP working great.
I’ve been waiting for this since I first got MCC on my Xbox. I’m ready to experience Master Cheif on PC.
REALLY excited for this!!
very much looking forward to the flight i have been testing halo since the first beginning days . i so look foward to this flight.
Really pumped for this, Halo 2 got me into gaming and now I (we) can be a part of the amazing thing that is halo on PC, I'm sure this thing is going to EXPLODE no matter what people may currently think of 343 (that is so long as you don't replace the spnkr ;p)
I do have a question and as I'm not sure where to ask so I'll be asking here: are we allowed to record footage of the flights and upload these to youtube for instance, both as a means of recording bugs as they happen to increase ease of reporting and to get the Halo fanbase that isn't (yet) parttaking in the flights excited for the game.
I have been waiting for this for years. Halo finally comes to pc the correct way this time. \m/
you know after all these years taken halo1 and 2 off of pc never really made sense as much as changing it so future games to xbox only kinda of a loss of sales on that part
They said that Halo Reach is up and running on Xbox One and PC. So does that mean that the update is finally here?
I'm looking forward to playtest Halo Reach on Steam, and then provide valuable feedback. With that, take your time to improve PC port optimization.
I coulud not have said it better and im sure were a lot to think like that.
I don't understand why people are getting so upset over the fact that they delayed the game. Just be happy that they're even releasing the game again and that they're working on the game and doing their best to make it as good as possible instead of releasing an incomplete game like every other company does these days.
I would like to see some in-game MCC images on the PC. Pictures of how jobs are getting. I have some questions :
Will you get high definition textures improvement ?
Improvements in lighting with new effects and update them or the biggest difference compared to the old generation will be only the native resolution?
I don't understand why people are getting so upset over the fact that they delayed the game. Just be happy that they're even releasing the game again and that they're working on the game and doing their best to make it as good as possible instead of releasing an incomplete game like every other company does these days.
People want the best of both worlds. They want a game that is complete, with very few issues but is very quick to release. Obviously, with MCC, those two things won't happen at once. They said that a simple port to PC isn't going to cut it, hence they need more time to polish it. Making a full game that runs well takes time, and that pisses some people off.
I can't wait to relive the Halo Franchise on PC, on Steam at that. With that please take all the time you need to deliver a fully functional and premium experience to PC players.
Why is necessary an steam account?, MS has an store, why a 3rd party dependency?
SNIRAM321 wrote:
I would like to see some in-game MCC images on the PC. Pictures of how jobs are getting. I have some questions :
Will you get high definition textures improvement ?
Improvements in lighting with new effects and update them or the biggest difference compared to the old generation will be only the native resolution?
It'd be nice to catch a glimpse of the various stages the game is going through during its development. It would certainly put some players at ease by showing them how far the developers have gone. I'm sure we can all appreciate the hard work the developers go through to give the players a game that goes above and beyond the norm.
Why is necessary an steam account?, MS has an store, why a 3rd party dependency?
Perhaps the usage of a steam account is for people who don't have a Microsoft account (though I could be wrong), or it could simply be because most players prefer this platform. The fact that steam can link to accounts from various unrelated online games to a single platform could explain some things.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 52
  4. 53
  5. 54
  6. 55
  7. 56
  8. ...
  9. 88