2. ...
  3. 54
  4. 55
  5. 56
  6. 57
  7. 58
  8. ...
  9. 88
I am so hyped man, can’t wait. I also don’t care if uou guys delay the flights and game. I hope you guys perfect it and release when YOU are ready, don’t rush it. I’d like the games to be ready even of I have to wait longer.
Do we have to download a launcher, or do we get the game and beta test it from steam?
I believe that on PC, it'll be tested straight out of Steam, due to them asking for a steam account to be linked.
I'm SOOOOO excited thinking that Halo is finally coming to PC, in this era where eSports is predominant, it will really feel refreshing to have a new competitive alternative and who's most qualified besides Halo :DD it's a dream come true. Truly take your time to make an awesome and perfect transition ! Can't wait to play it out and to give my feedback !
So I normally wouldnt care when the flights start as long as they do, buuuuut, I'm moving in a little less than three weeks. Seeing as I really want to be able to participate, could you guys either get them going before or after?
I’d love to see this new version halo reach and help find these bugs and glitches that’ll make a game bad or absurdly annoying.
DaBi5cu1t wrote:
Not being one to draw parallels, but as a Destiny PC player, if 343 can port the game half as well as Vicarious Visions did, Halo on PC will be a success.
From an interview I saw they aren’t shooting for a straight up “port.”
the guy I watched said he wanted it to feel like a game that was made for pc, not one that was made for console and porter over.
seems like they are building a lot of the game for pc rather than just porting it over.
Or at least they are porting it and then overhauling it for pc.
Mom not sure exactly on specifics but to me it almost sounded like a type of ground up build for pc using assets from the original game.
Ready for action sir!
Pretty hyped!! Hope to join in on the testing soon! But, take your time and get it right!!
So I normally wouldnt care when the flights start as long as they do, buuuuut, I'm moving in a little less than three weeks. Seeing as I really want to be able to participate, could you guys either get them going before or after?
No problem, 343 will definitely consider this above all else on pushing out the flights. They have no greater concerns than you moving in 3 weeks xDD
Hey guys, I'm looking forward to try the game as the others, I hope I can give you valuable information. I'm playing on a gaming laptop (i5-8300H, GTX1050Ti, 16 GB RAM). Have a good flight everyone!
No problem, 343 will definitely consider this above all else on pushing out the flights. They have no greater concerns than you moving in 3 weeks xDD
Yeah. What else are they gonna consider? That one guy who was complaining that he should be in the first set of flights because he's been with halo since forever? Honestly, they could push out flights whenever they want. They could push rugged flights out now, or wait a bit and push solid flights out later. I was half joking when I said that. I was mostly implying that if I were i vited to a flight around that time, that I wouldn't be able to participate as effectively as I would before or after. I'm not saying I deserve to be in any flights, however, I do have experience with QA and giving feedback. Do you think that might be something they would consider? Having effective feedback? Personally, I think that would be among their expectations, and that they would be pretty happy with that.
Were you talking about me? I already got banned once so please do not make fun of me for that.
Were you talking about me? I already got banned once so please do not make fun of me for that.
there's a story here...
Ok good because I am not trying to get banned again.
Soumaskeh wrote:
Do we have to download a launcher, or do we get the game and beta test it from steam?
I believe that on PC, it'll be tested straight out of Steam, due to them asking for a steam account to be linked.
also a launcher would be kinda finicky for all involved XD
Ok good because I am not trying to get banned again.
that was a "i am wanting to know what -Yoink- you kicked up for that to happen" there's a story here...
It doesn't really matter for me for the flights because I just bought the game Halo Reach a week ago.
I wouldn't even care if i never got to take part in pc flighting because im just so happy halo is coming to pc!!! Been playing since halo 2!
LETS GOOOO!!! I'm ready...
I wouldn't even care if i never got to take part in pc flighting because im just so happy halo is coming to pc!!! Been playing since halo 2!
same here
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 54
  4. 55
  5. 56
  6. 57
  7. 58
  8. ...
  9. 88