2. ...
  3. 59
  4. 60
  5. 61
  6. 62
  7. 63
  8. ...
  9. 87
I cant wait, I love the FPS games, and finally I might be able to play with a large number of friends who are xbox exclusive, where i am PC exclusive. the prospects excite me. every little part i can assist in i am game
So I normally wouldnt care when the flights start as long as they do, buuuuut, I'm moving in a little less than three weeks. Seeing as I really want to be able to participate, could you guys either get them going before or after?
No problem, 343 will definitely consider this above all else on pushing out the flights. They have no greater concerns than you moving in 3 weeks xDD
Yeah. What else are they gonna consider? That one guy who was complaining that he should be in the first set of flights because he's been with halo since forever? Honestly, they could push out flights whenever they want. They could push rugged flights out now, or wait a bit and push solid flights out later. I was half joking when I said that. I was mostly implying that if I were i vited to a flight around that time, that I wouldn't be able to participate as effectively as I would before or after. I'm not saying I deserve to be in any flights, however, I do have experience with QA and giving feedback. Do you think that might be something they would consider? Having effective feedback? Personally, I think that would be among their expectations, and that they would be pretty happy with that.
I too have experience in Quality Assurance, and am really hoping that they factor in that kind of stuff when choosing insiders for flights. I really think those with QA experience would be the most effective choices when it comes to tasks like finding bugs and stress testing builds. I mean we all have heavy halo experience or we wouldn't be in this forum; what criteria sets the chosen apart from the unchosen is what I'm trying to figure out. I'm hoping to see some surveys in the email from 343i to give us a chance at showing why we think we should be chosen for the upcoming flight. But goodluck with the move and hopefully when the ball gets rolling you are able to participate!!
Thanks! I'm super nervous. I'm moving to the other side of the country.
Dang, that's a very involved move. Hope everything goes smooth, as I know jumping from one side of the country to the other is as expensive and as problematic as a move can get lol. Best of luck!!!
I can't exactly say that I've received any emails about it. But that's fine - regardless of whether or not some of us get to participate in flighting programs, We're all hyped for MCC anyway. Keep up the good work, Team.
right kind of attitude right here. Whether the ancients one deem us worthy to test these masterpieces or not, we all get to play the games in the end, and that's what really matters <3
the odd thing is no new news sense May,09th. There has been no update as of yet! maybe more info on June 09th at E3. :)
TEOTLE wrote:
Honestly, for me personally the fact that they are willing to take longer than expected to start the flights shows me how important they feel that this process is. They clearly want a polished game and good product. I'm just glad the main priority is quality and not speed.
That is my thought aswell and even if I am itching to play some halo reach I rather wait a month (no more please) or even longer (seriously no more please) than play a broken experience or a shell of what it was, good luck I hope you finish soon.
The o e thing that bothers me is that people are saying bugs are the reason that they're delaying the flights. However, wouldn't bugs be the reason they push out the flights? So that they can find more?
That is a good point. If I had to guess I would assume that their goal is to have the game in the best playable state, so that the time that they spend fighting bugs is mostly bugs they are unaware of instead of spending time fighting issues they know.
I mean I don't mind if it takes them a while to clear everything up whether it is bugs or not. Yeah, I'm sure the devs wouldn't mind help pinpointing any of the other bugs they may need to work on, and even if it is bugs that they're fixing that is delaying the flights, that's all well and good. Obviously as we can see, people are excited for this, so there's not much point in them seeing that a bug is there and having people point it out when they can get it fixed before everything is even rolled out.
Halo Reach on PC is about to be the only game I'll care about
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
xInherited wrote:
Halo Reach on PC is about to be the only game I'll care about
same i seriously cannot wait to play invasion, spire was the best map ever i used to be on top of the tower raining on em LMAO
im just here to say im glad no testing has started only because i was starting to get worried i didnt get a game key and havent checked the forums, im too excited for this game to kick off guys i cant take no more destiny, hoping to try this flight asap!!!!
im just here to say im glad no testing has started only because i was starting to get worried i didnt get a game key and havent checked the forums, im too excited for this game to kick off guys i cant take no more destiny, hoping to try this flight asap!!!!
Same here mate, I've been monitoring my email like religiously and was starting to wonder if the test flight was already on going. I'm looking forward to what they are going to release as a whole. And taking their time to make sure it's right the first time is key
So I take it Halo: Reach not made it to testing yet on PC?
I wonder when they're gonna release flights, its been almost a month later than they were originally supposed to come out
So I take it Halo: Reach not made it to testing yet on PC?
Not yet. Just keep checking the forum for updates and keep your fingers crossed for that invite!
I was grateful to test out the insider program last year. Even though my involvement was sparse and not very communicative, I am more than ready to be more involve to help shape this game for both PC and console!
If we are in the testing programs do we get to keep the game? Or do we have to pay when it goes public?
If we are in the testing programs do we get to keep the game? Or do we have to pay when it goes public?
You'll still need to buy the game once the full release goes out
I am beyond excited to see how this game shapes for MCC, playing the original after playing MCC and going back and forth can be kind of frustrating but having them all in one place will be fantastic!
has the console flight come out? I'm getting sooo anxious I wanna play it.
has the console flight come out? I'm getting sooo anxious I wanna play it.
Flighting isn't expected until after E3 now. There will be likely be another update on it soon
Where is a good place to let y'all know if we haven't received the welcome email? (My brother and I still haven't gotten it)
I also have not gotten one so far, maybe waiting helps ? I do not know...
Help us and tell us where we can look it up :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 59
  4. 60
  5. 61
  6. 62
  7. 63
  8. ...
  9. 87