7. 64
  8. ...
  9. 87
Sup fellow guardians lol.
Is this going to be cross platform
walloot wrote:
Is this going to be cross platform
Yes. Flighting for Reach / MCC will take place on both Xbox and PC
I have been a part of the insider program since last summer but haven't received any emails about flights or tests since then. Any way to check if I'm still on the mailing list?
Any updates on when we can expect the first flight to take place?
stckrboy
Never mind. I saw the post made a few days ago saying after E3. lmao
VpnT wrote:
I have been a part of the insider program since last summer but haven't received any emails about flights or tests since then. Any way to check if I'm still on the mailing list?
You need to re-register for the Halo Insider program
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/halo-insider
I have long wanted to play HALO reach. I played both in the first and in the second part, but due to the lack of the console, I could not enjoy third and the subsequent parts including Reach.
just in waiting
We need to re register? Why? Did a problem happen?
We need to re register? Why? Did a problem happen?
It's not that WE need to re-register, just that specific guy
I really hope I get the chance to play soon
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
reach on Pc ? Poggers só vem rapaz.
I saw that the flights will properly happen after the E3, its a great time I have to admit. It will be after i moved so i will have great time to test and give feedback for the game if they want to choose me for it :)
This isn't just exciting due to the fact that we get to play Reach on PC. I'm mostly excited because this is a huge step forward as far a community involvement. This is what we've been needing. 343i to bring in the community to help. For those who have always been passionate about helping with the game and community, this makes us hopeful. It's as hands on a Bungie was. I truly hope this continues on the road going forward. It's what makes Halo more than a video game.
Almost two whole months and still nothing.
The hype is practically over. Now I'll better wait until next game's release.
Almost two whole months and still nothing.
The hype is practically over. Now I'll better wait until next game's release.
Flighting is set to start after E3 and Reach will be previewed on the Weekly social stream on Mixer today
I am very excited to hopefully participate and give valuable feedback on halo reach and others as I grew up on the games and am ready to make them more readily available keep up the awesome work
Glad to hear it, really hope everyone gets to participate in at least one flight.
So excited to flight test Reach on the home of Halo the Xbox, Just wondering what inside members (currently in it myself) will make the cut and get to try it out.
stckrboy wrote:
has the console flight come out? I'm getting sooo anxious I wanna play it.
Flighting isn't expected until after E3 now. There will be likely be another update on it soon
Thank you! Been wondering about the forum since I moved just setup my computer.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 60
  4. 61
  5. 62
  6. 63
  7. 64
  8. ...
  9. 87