2. ...
  3. 61
  4. 62
  5. 63
  6. 64
  7. 65
  8. ...
  9. 88
If i have halo insider installed on my xbox does that i will have access to halo reach.
There we go!
If i have halo insider installed on my xbox does that i will have access to halo reach.
As long as you have been accepted into an active flight, yes you will have access to Reach for as long as 343 have the builds available
Hi, just join the Halo Insider program. Pretty happy to see that the community management is insane and that i'm not the only excited about what's going to happen in the next year.

I have a question, actually I only have access to my computer (until the next month). It's a problem for future flights ? I mean for example, the Halo Reach tests on PC ?

Thanks
I can't wait!
I am very eager to see what changes will go into place especially with Reach.
Played Reach 7 years ago. Huh? You coming to PC!?.
"took you long enough"
Did they announce flights launching? I watched the Mixer preview yesterday and saw the gameplay of MCC (Reach) on PC, but I don't recall any information about console. They said PC flights are in June, is it same to assume for console insiders?
vol Rogue wrote:
bakertin wrote:
I'm looking forward to playtest Halo Reach on Steam, and then provide valuable feedback. With that, take your time to improve PC port optimization.
Wanna kiss their -Yoink- some more?
I think everyone is as equally excited to play I've been on the edge of my seat this entire time too reach was my childhooodddd
vol Rogue wrote:
bakertin wrote:
I'm looking forward to playtest Halo Reach on Steam, and then provide valuable feedback. With that, take your time to improve PC port optimization.
Wanna kiss their -Yoink- some more?
They aren't even close to being the -Yoinkiest- people here. I've seen dozens of people just as eager to help, and just as willing to let 343i do their thing.
Rover09 wrote:
Did they announce flights launching? I watched the Mixer preview yesterday and saw the gameplay of MCC (Reach) on PC, but I don't recall any information about console. They said PC flights are in June, is it same to assume for console insiders?
I was curious too. My friend told me about that, and he said it was an official stream, which means flights haven't started yet.
Rover09 wrote:
I was curious too. My friend told me about that, and he said it was an official stream, which means flights haven't started yet.
I found more info on the announcement on 5/29 page here -> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-may-2019

Doesn't have a ton of detail about when they will start, just that they are close
I'm a big fan of this franchise, i really hope I can enter to be able to test the game. i want to see how the game runs in my pc with a RTX 2070 :D .
READY SPARTANS!
VpnT wrote:
I have been a part of the insider program since last summer but haven't received any emails about flights or tests since then. Any way to check if I'm still on the mailing list?
Ya same here been an insider member for a while, Can't wait to see how my Xbox One X plays Halo: Reach.
Im Ready for join on the test!
The days are inching closer and closer! E3 will be a nice step stone in that wait time, then the fun can begin!
Watching the stream and some gameplay was amazing and has brought back so many memories, bring on the flights!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Is anyone else's insider like 94 gigs? Am I among the chosen? 😭
Is anyone else's insider like 94 gigs? Am I among the chosen? 😭
Sorry I've been a little out of the loop. What do you mean your "Insider is 94GB"?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 61
  4. 62
  5. 63
  6. 64
  7. 65
  8. ...
  9. 88