2. ...
  3. 75
  4. 76
  5. 77
  6. 78
  7. 79
  8. ...
  9. 88
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Gracias por la info, estoy muy emocionado, quedaré atento.
You know what 343? A month ago I was super psyched to play in a flight. I was legit hoping to be in the first one. But as I played other games in the meantime, I got caught up in another game. Now I'm making plans to make a machinima in it. If you guys get me in a flight before it's finished, it'll never see the light of day. I first thought having to wait another month would be torture, but now I'm realizing I can make the best of it. Mod said to stop constantly checking emails for about a month. So I've got a month at minimum to make this. 343, you're on.
I cannot wait for Halo Reach on Steam/PC. My most favourite and most loved game ever and I still play Reach today since 2010! Anxiously waiting and hoping I get a flight test code, I’m really hoping it comes out very soon!! So excited :D thank you!!
Good on you guys for taking your time. I can wait if it means the end product is tested and refined, excited to see what these flights have in store!
I pre-ordered Borderlands 3 but honestly... once Reach comes out I’ll be on there grinding indefinitely. Honestly so excited I can’t even express how amazing this is to come to PC :)
Reach is really one really good and immersive game, miss the armor unlock system
That's what drew me more towards Reach than anything, even though Halo 3 had its basic armor system, Reach was definitely the golden idol of its time. With the amount of detail they put into the different armors and choices you could pick from, it was so great seeing everyone in multiplayer with their different armor layouts and styles, wishing you had certain ones unlocked. Man I can't wait for it to come out and start grinding for armor again!
Reach is really one really good and immersive game, miss the armor unlock system
That's what drew me more towards Reach than anything, even though Halo 3 had its basic armor system, Reach was definitely the golden idol of its time. With the amount of detail they put into the different armors and choices you could pick from, it was so great seeing everyone in multiplayer with their different armor layouts and styles, wishing you had certain ones unlocked. Man I can't wait for it to come out and start grinding for armor again!
Yeah, that's exactly what I think, you had your own rank (not numbers of SR) and own armor with variants. the variety made each one more unique, with more immersive gameplay than most Halos. Although I do enjoy playing Halo 3, I played with my friend in the past and back then, playing for the first time, arbiter and chief with the brutes, flood and the epic moments like the last mission made the game unique too.
So unfortunately i didn't get to experience the first flight but i want to know for those of us in the community on how it ran on pc. If u need a beefy pc or can mid range gaming pc's run this game effectively. Below i'll post my dxdiag text but with an update that today i'll be purchasing the gtx 1660

SYSTEM INFORMATION
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18362) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz (6 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
DISPLAY DEVICES
  1. Card name: AMD Radeon (TM) R9 200 Series
    Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6811)
    Display Memory: 10179 MB
    HDR Support: Not Supported
    Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
    Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
So unfortunately i didn't get to experience the first flight but i want to know for those of us in the community on how it ran on pc. If u need a beefy pc or can mid range gaming pc's run this game effectively. Below i'll post my dxdiag text but with an update that today i'll be purchasing the gtx 1660

SYSTEM INFORMATION
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18362) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
DISPLAY DEVICES
From what I've heard it runs quite well on most systems. Of course it'll suffer a bit on the low-end ones but what game doesn't?
At the end of the day it's a slightly updated 2010 game that ran on previous gen hardware, so I can't see your system struggling too hard with running it.
All hail the great journey!
Good luck to everyone trying to get in.

343 you are doing a great job with the MCC for PC. Keep doing what you're doing!

This post has been hidden.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
DISPLAY DEVICES
From what I've heard it runs quite well on most systems. Of course it'll suffer a bit on the low-end ones but what game doesn't?
At the end of the day it's a slightly updated 2010 game that ran on previous gen hardware, so I can't see your system struggling too hard with running it.
Mine I dont buy. I just update what ever i have from Microsoft some people like cannot afford very high end gadget. I still have study loan to pay which not much after 1st payment. My spec just Window 10 Home Insider 1903. I just got updated my Microsoft 64x64. By the way I heard no more 1903... hahaha just me i guess. That is why i love about so many things. Take care guys sometimes money couldn't buy. Window PRO 10 is awesome anyway. Great to have but i will stick to mine because i like privacy & limited edition.

Take care guys
Truly
BlossomyVie
I am really, REALLY looking forward to playing Reach on PC!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Cuanto costara el juego en latinoamericana?

This post has been hidden.

I am really looking forward to playing Reach on PC, take your time to improve PC port optimization keep up the good work. ^^
ready!!!
Does anyone know a release date??
Does anyone know a release date??
Nothing yet from 343. Some speculate a couple of months, but that's just a guess.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 75
  4. 76
  5. 77
  6. 78
  7. 79
  8. ...
  9. 88