7. 84
  8. ...
  9. 88
I’m excited for all this.
Just a little teaser here.
How soon do you think it is?
It's anyone's guess—I'm just trying to temper my expectations given the slim chances of getting in.
It's anyone's guess—I'm just trying to temper my expectations given the slim chances of getting in.
https://twitter.com/343Postums/status/1165048747673341954
Freg Apple wrote:
I'd totally love to see no more delays on Xbox One tests.
Or, if another delay is coming, then just say it will no longer be for Xbox One.
Super rich an xbox is barely even 600 dollars its not that expensive lol
Yeah, do you think I have those? Do you know how much is 600 USD in other countries' currency and how hard it is to get such quantity?
Sorry for not being super rich, again.
I got the email!! It's for Reach Firefight!
I got the email!! It's for Reach Firefight!
Well done mate! Now get that SPARTAN-Laser ready!
well :( i did not get in oh well maybe the xbox flight then.
Are they done sending invites?
I hope i get the invite !
dickmcdude wrote:
Are they done sending invites?
I hope i get the invite !
Invites should all have been sent out by now. You can try your junk / spam box and see if it landed there, otherwise I'm afraid you're out of luck
ive never been so excited for a series to come to pc lol
I got the invite, but I can't even log in. Stuck on "Contacting server to get latest matchmaking data. Please wait."
Another flight and another "thanks for showing interest there will be more" but no actual tesing
Another flight and another "thanks for showing interest there will be more" but no actual tesing
You sound like you're just jealous you didn't get in.
I want in T_T
Unruly01 wrote:
well :( i did not get in oh well maybe the xbox flight then.
Looking forward to test this for the Xbox!
How could i not be with the constant delays and never getting in to the flight, and i'm betting you atleast 3000 of the people accepted in to this flight won't even show up, they are just people who forgot to opt out, or don't care to try it, then we have the couple of thousands who will launch it once, play one map then not try it again.
How could i not be with the constant delays and never getting in to the flight, and i'm betting you atleast 3000 of the people accepted in to this flight won't even show up, they are just people who forgot to opt out, or don't care to try it, then we have the couple of thousands who will launch it once, play one map then not try it again.
You're not entitled to get in and your attitude towards the flight won't get you any closer to getting in. As for the 3000 people skipping out, I highly doubt a third of the flight will miss it, especially since flighting requires you to put in the hours your'e available. Missing it will probably get you kicked from the insider program.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 80
  4. 81
  5. 82
  6. 83
  7. 84
  8. ...
  9. 88