2. ...
  3. 81
  4. 82
  5. 83
  6. 84
  7. 85
  8. ...
  9. 87
Another flight and another "thanks for showing interest there will be more" but no actual tesing
You sound like you're just jealous you didn't get in.
How could i not be with the constant delays and never getting in to the flight, and i'm betting you atleast 3000 of the people accepted in to this flight won't even show up, they are just people who forgot to opt out, or don't care to try it, then we have the couple of thousands who will launch it once, play one map then not try it again.
You're not entitled to get in and your attitude towards the flight won't get you any closer to getting in. As for the 3000 people skipping out, I highly doubt a third of the flight will miss it, especially since flighting requires you to put in the hours your'e available. Missing it will probably get you kicked from the insider program.
I'm sorry where did i say anywhere that i'm entitled to anything? And i fail to see how your attitude is in any way better than mine,
last night had an popup on steam say my product key was revoked?? I'm still opted in and I didnt break any NDA... How come I didnt get into this one? is it literally hit or miss for each flight? last flight i was having pc issues this time around i have upgraded so i was really looking forward to testing firefight out :(
last night had an popup on steam say my product key was revoked?? I'm still opted in and I didnt break any NDA... How come I didnt get into this one? is it literally hit or miss for each flight? last flight i was having pc issues this time around i have upgraded so i was really looking forward to testing firefight out :(
All Steam keys for the previous flight were revoked—you weren't banned or anything.
Getting into one flight doesn't guarantee you'll get into subsequent flights, so it comes down to meeting their changing criteria and a bit of luck.
Another flight and another "thanks for showing interest there will be more" but no actual tesing
How could i not be with the constant delays and never getting in to the flight, and i'm betting you atleast 3000 of the people accepted in to this flight won't even show up, they are just people who forgot to opt out, or don't care to try it, then we have the couple of thousands who will launch it once, play one map then not try it again.
You're not entitled to get in and your attitude towards the flight won't get you any closer to getting in. As for the 3000 people skipping out, I highly doubt a third of the flight will miss it, especially since flighting requires you to put in the hours your'e available. Missing it will probably get you kicked from the insider program.
I'm sorry where did i say anywhere that i'm entitled to anything? And i fail to see how your attitude is in any way better than mine,
The fact that you came here and started spouting nonsensical claims and wanting people to get kicked seems pretty entitled to me. As for my attitude, I'm not going into threads crying about not getting in.
I got the invite, but I can't even log in. Stuck on "Contacting server to get latest matchmaking data. Please wait."
In the email, it mentions being open for about 3 hours at a time. Maybe you weren't trying at one of those times?
All Steam keys for the previous flight were revoked—you weren't banned or anything.
Getting into one flight doesn't guarantee you'll get into subsequent flights, so it comes down to meeting their changing criteria and a bit of luck.
Thank you! I guess I'll hope I get into the next one which is xbox testing from my understanding?
Thank you! I guess I'll hope I get into the next one which is xbox testing from my understanding?
Aye. PVP on Xbox, as far as I know.
I got nothing.
I had luck getting into this iteration of the MCC Insider on steam and I don't have any complaints other than wondering if there will be further updates for performance optimizations. I am running an intel I7 processor, a 2 gig dedicated video memory, and 8 gigs of ram and I am doing decent at graphics for performance and 1200 x 1024 resolution while I am only running MCC without any taxing programs in the background. If I were to compare my laptop to the xbox 360 I would assume my laptop would do a better job at running xbox 360 games than the xbox 360 it self.
Otherwise, I am very appreciative of this opportunity and currently can not provide anything in terms of new bugs.
The fact that you came here and started spouting nonsensical claims and wanting people to get kicked seems pretty entitled to me. As for my attitude, I'm not going into threads crying about not getting in.
Where did i say people should get kicked? Throwing lies about to prove your points, hmm. Don't bother replying more if all you're going to do is lie.
Cant wait for my chance to let the covies have a belly full of lead! Now if only my drop pod would stop malfunctioning before the drop.
Where did i say people should get kicked? Throwing lies about to prove your points, hmm. Don't bother replying more if all you're going to do is lie.
Knock it off guys.
Ive Played the 2nd Flight. All is good, AI is fair, a tiny bit of lags, but all in all, in shape. Thank you 343 for the Flight and a thanks to all for being Halo fans. I appreciate it.
I'm ready!!!!
I got the email!! It's for Reach Firefight!
I don't believe you, Can't wait for this on Xbox!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
为什么我进入游戏出现错误
i singned up so early and have still not got any email :/ i have play halo sinse i was a kid, and it feels so bad to no get in to this i have spended 1000's of hours in the halo games and its my number 1 game, hope i get one email :(
Currently enjoying Flight Ring 2 (thank you Halo!) and it plays well.

The gameplay feels solid and driving vehicles is a lot less guesswork than it was on Halo:CE/2 on PC. It still feels a little slow but it's a very closed alpha, this is to be expected. The multiplayer experience with Xbox Live for PC 2.0 (some of you vividly remember GFWL like I do... terrible) is actually quite refined and nice to use. Matchmaking is good and gets you going in game nice and quickly. Glitches exist here and there in relation to model/character movement, and not necessarily the player/s. Experiencing the new weapons and stuff on PC is a riot! I really can't wait to play a bit of the campaign and see that the experience is like there!

If anything negative is to be said, it feels a little slow (My display is 165Hz) and not quite as fluid as one might expect. I'm not sure on the status of unlocked framerates so it may just be locked at 60 for now. Other than that, I plan on playing much more.

Thank you team 343i/dudeswhomakeHalo!
:( so i didnt get picked?
I hope i get the invite !
doesnt matter if i didnt get the invite ... i do hope the MCC on PC will be Glorious!

<p></p>
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 81
  4. 82
  5. 83
  6. 84
  7. 85
  8. ...
  9. 87