2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. 84
  6. 85
  7. 86
  8. ...
  9. 87
Everyone needs to be patient, 343 is doing the best they can. If you didn't get in (I didn't either) don't fret about it. Let the testers do their part so 343 can properly release MCC.
I got it!!! Thanks!
Thanx for doing these flight programs can't wait to get in some
Let me guess, it was exclusive to PC.
For anyone having issues trying to access the support site, don't use the link in your email
Please use one of the links below and make sure that you're signing in with the email that you used to register for the program
http://support.halowaypoint.com/

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/community/topics
https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360031245412-Known-Issues-List-FireFlight-Aug-23-2019
Whether I'm in a flight or in the fight for real it's going to be awesome! Now where did I put my Needler...
hello I have a question halo tmcc can run on an intel i5 8 generation with 8 ram
I finally got to play the insider build of the MCC finally but.. sadly I have college classes coming tomorrow. I wish you luck on your development of making our dreams into a reality on PC @ske7ch.

And hopefully I will get my hands on MCC final build eventually like other upcoming games that has been in a hype for all year!
hmmmmm cant wait until the release ! haha
Gamer-Tag: DarthHighCrazii

Timestamp: 8:46pm

Game: Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Insider

Continue to receive the following error when attempting to start a game of firefight.

"The UE4-MCC Game has crashed and will close

LowLevelFatalError {File:Unknown} {Line: 1128}
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs"
Gamer-Tag: DarthHighCrazii
Timestamp: 8:46pm
Game: Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Insider
Continue to receive the following error when attempting to start a game of firefight.
"The UE4-MCC Game has crashed and will close
LowLevelFatalError {File:Unknown} {Line: 1128}
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs"
support.halowaypoint.com is the site you want to use for Insider bug reporting.
Make sure to check this known issues list or use the website's search bar beforehand in case it's been brought up already rather than filing a duplicate report.
10 years ago i had to beg my mom to let me play Halo Reach and now, 10 years later, here I am begging 343 to let me play Reach. Some things never change haha
做 hope play Halo Reach on PC!!! waiting for it deadly!!!
I'd assume that a flight base around porting a console game to pc would be exclusive to pc.
Why so sad, all you do is post negatives. Of course it was exclusive to PC when they title it PC Flight. I told you before, they had delayed the console flights till they resolved certain issues. Why should they hold up the PC port while they are solving that?

besides, from what I remember, console gets an exclusive pvp flight.

so perhaps you start reading up on the blogs and announcements, so you look less of a fool on the forum.
Played on my computer and it runs and looks beautiful,Im glad I signed up for insider.
oof i want to play this game soooooo bad
Freg Apple wrote:
Why so sad, all you do is post negatives. Of course it was exclusive to PC when they title it PC Flight. I told you before, they had delayed the console flights till they resolved certain issues. Why should they hold up the PC port while they are solving that?

besides, from what I remember, console gets an exclusive pvp flight.

so perhaps you start reading up on the blogs and announcements, so you look less of a fool on the forum.
Sorry for being afraid it might become a PC exclusive and me not having the money to buy a more powerful computer.
Also, sorry for being poor and not a super rich person, again.
I'd assume that a flight base around porting a console game to pc would be exclusive to pc.
Yeah, but it should be kept for console first as Halo started as a console game.
But I guess I must now wait until the final game's release. Not worth the wait for flights anymore.
Sorry if this isn't where i am supposed to post stuff about the flight but i figured at least putting the info somewhere was better than letting it rot in my head.
Anyway, game launches and menus are working great. Even the settings were good. Tried to enter the firefight matchmaking but right after clicking on it the window stops responding. Tried switching graphics from original to performance and going again, window stops responding when i try to search for a party. I love the halo franchise and would love to be able to play it on this computer. Computer is a lenovo thinkpad x220t. Hope this info is useful. P.S. i tried searching for a match outside of the hours in the email and got the searching for server message so maybe its just my computer not connecting to the server. i have also figured maybe it just needed some time and let it just run but after a couple hours the program had not responded.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. 84
  6. 85
  7. 86
  8. ...
  9. 87