3. 83
  4. 84
  5. 85
  6. 86
  7. 87
  8. ...
  9. 88
Let me guess, it was exclusive to PC.
I'd assume that a flight base around porting a console game to pc would be exclusive to pc.
Yeah, but it should be kept for console first as Halo started as a console game.
But I guess I must now wait until the final game's release. Not worth the wait for flights anymore.
Weren't Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo: Custom Edition, and Halo 2 Vista at the beginning of the halo life and on pc?
I'd assume that a flight base around porting a console game to pc would be exclusive to pc.
Yeah, but it should be kept for console first as Halo started as a console game.
But I guess I must now wait until the final game's release. Not worth the wait for flights anymore.
Weren't Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo: Custom Edition, and Halo 2 Vista at the beginning of the halo life and on pc?
Halo Combat Evolved's first release was for Xbox.
Halo Custom Edition is, like the name says, a custom edition of the PC port of Halo Combat Evolved.
Halo 2 Vista is a PC port of Halo 2 (released for Xbox).
Therefore Halo didn't start as a PC game.
i don't know whats wrong with mine. i get a error 8876017C. was looking it up some say its firewall, but mine is letting mcc insider go through. so much for fireflight.
Freg Apple wrote:
Why so sad, all you do is post negatives. Of course it was exclusive to PC when they title it PC Flight. I told you before, they had delayed the console flights till they resolved certain issues. Why should they hold up the PC port while they are solving that?

besides, from what I remember, console gets an exclusive pvp flight.

so perhaps you start reading up on the blogs and announcements, so you look less of a fool on the forum.
Sorry for being afraid it might become a PC exclusive and me not having the money to buy a more powerful computer.
Also, sorry for being poor and not a super rich person, again.
They ALWAYS said that it was going to be both on PC AND xbox
Halo CE was originally going to be a PC only game, but then Microsoft bought Bungie and had Halo CE as a launch title for the Xbox Original. It was then released on PC a few years later. So no, it did originally start off on Xbox.
Halo CE was originally going to be a PC only game, but then Microsoft bought Bungie and had Halo CE as a launch title for the Xbox Original. It was then released on PC a few years later. So no, it did originally start off on Xbox.
Halo was originally for mac not pc and yes just because it was starting out as a mac game doesn't mean its originally not a console game your facts are all wrong and also every pc port of halo came out nearly 2 years after the console release so shows how much they cared especially when both ports were bad.
It was first released for Xbox so it started on Xbox. Period.
Freg Apple wrote:
They ALWAYS said that it was going to be both on PC AND xbox
Yeah, but too much delays for the Xbox tests make it no longer worth the wait.
I mean both halo 1 and a version 2 were release to pc aswell, and you still have access to playing halo reach, and playing it through mcc or buying the base game for a few $ will be no different as progress and all that will transfer over to the mcc / pc edition. The devs clearly stated that they would be working on getting mcc to pc aswell as getting reach added to mcc and pc, yet people like you get surprised and upset whenever you are not the circle of the universe.
They were indeed, but mentioning that does not fit his narrative so it will not be mentioned.
It was first released for Xbox so it started on Xbox. Period.
just because it was starting out as a mac game doesn't mean its originally not a console.
"So no, it did originally start off on Xbox."

Guys that's literally what I just said.
I think we're a bit too far off topic now, let's move the discussion back please. Feel free to take to PM's
I can't seem to find any information on when it is expected that Halo MCC/Reach is coming to Steam for PC. Everywhere I look just says coming soon. Every blog post iv'e read just says it will come out when it's ready. Like honestly if it's not coming they need to just say so....... Any body have information on when this is expected to be released? =/
o Sativas wrote:
I can't seem to find any information on when it is expected that Halo MCC/Reach is coming to Steam for PC. Everywhere I look just says coming soon. Every blog post iv'e read just says it will come out when it's ready. Like honestly if it's not coming they need to just say so....... Any body have information on when this is expected to be released? =/
Nobody has that information, that's why you're finding it so difficult to find.
Right now they're going through closed beta testing so it definitely is coming, but they would rather create good ports than a rushed mess—and rightly so, considering how the MCC's Xbox launch went.
The most up to date information will find its way into MCC Development Updates, the Insider forum, and Postums's Twitter.
o Sativas wrote:
Any body have information on when this is expected to be released? =/
When it's ready is the best answer you're going to get for now. 343 have stopped giving out potential release windows due to previous issues where things had to get pushed back - as is the nature of software development. See Dee's post above for where to keep up with how things are progressing
stckrboy wrote:
I think we're a bit too far off topic now, let's move the discussion back please. Feel free to take to PM's
We're just having a friendly discussion whilst waiting for the epicness that is halo on pc.
From Postums on Twitter:
Quote:
Heads up Friends, the team is looking to do a follow-up FireFlight in the very near future. More details to come as the week progresses.
You had made the surveys anonymous. Way to go 343 development team, you had made the process of determining the result of the flight potentially harder than you could had expected. Not only does an anonymous survey mean that the input of individual testers have no reflection of their value so that you can utilize them in future flights for active feedback and improvement, but you have allowed anyone that want to troll you by skewing the results of the survey through bots or actively select 1 on each question through each fill out of the survey. Lets say now that the majority of testers have little interest in helping you improve the experience of Halo MCC before it launches officially for PC and that there is a small minority of the selected testers that input valuable information through your anonymous survey. How are you going to filther out a majority of bot filled out surveys without a way of identifying the participants; furthermore how are you going to know who you should keep for the next flight if they have been helpful? I hope you don't hate on the harbinger of bad news, as I am just the messenger, but I brought this up as a cause for concern.
Freg Apple wrote:
I'd totally love to see no more delays on Xbox One tests.
Or, if another delay is coming, then just say it will no longer be for Xbox One.
Super rich an xbox is barely even 600 dollars its not that expensive lol
Yeah, do you think I have those? Do you know how much is 600 USD in other countries' currency and how hard it is to get such quantity?
Sorry for not being super rich, again.
thats not rich. lol im 16 and i make 600 usd in a month sometimes
Freg Apple wrote:
I'd totally love to see no more delays on Xbox One tests.
Or, if another delay is coming, then just say it will no longer be for Xbox One.
Super rich an xbox is barely even 600 dollars its not that expensive lol
Yeah, do you think I have those? Do you know how much is 600 USD in other countries' currency and how hard it is to get such quantity?
Sorry for not being super rich, again.
thats not rich. lol im 16 and i make 600 usd in a month sometimes
That's much for me. And if it isn't for you, then I guess you don't have to pay other stuff such as your own food, rent, taxes, etc.
Also, don't think every single country makes the same money as the U.S.
Want me to explain more? You can throw me a PM.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 83
  4. 84
  5. 85
  6. 86
  7. 87
  8. ...
  9. 88