Reach for the Xbox
Not sure if you are aware but reach has been on the xbox since 2010
yay for reach =D
Squankooh wrote:
Reach for the Xbox
Reach for the Xbox
Reach for the Xbox
He's trying to say "Reach for Xbox One and not exclusive to PC".
Squankooh wrote:
Reach for the Xbox
Reach for the Xbox
Reach for the Xbox
Well of course reach is not exlusive to pc, however the main mission with these flights, who up until now have been 100% exclusive to console, are now more aimed towards pc but also console once the pc stuff has been handled.
Squankooh wrote:
Reach for the Xbox
Reach for the Xbox
Reach for the Xbox
Well of course reach is not exlusive to pc, however the main mission with these flights, who up until now have been 100% exclusive to console, are now more aimed towards pc but also console once the pc stuff has been handled.
Legit no point explaining my dude. His mindset is fixated on a scenario, of it being a PC exclusive. Where he got this idea is confusing as hell.
ready for reach flight on XBOX
Bring it ON
I really can't wait for the flight tests on Xbox! Reach was by far my favorite game of 2010 and it's time to retry the experience all over again. Looking forward to this on the MCC on Xbox!
Zedfu wrote:
I really can't wait for the flight tests on Xbox! Reach was by far my favorite game of 2010 and it's time to retry the experience all over again. Looking forward to this on the MCC on Xbox!
Freg Apple wrote:
Squankooh wrote:
Reach for the Xbox
Reach for the Xbox
Reach for the Xbox
Legit no point explaining my dude. His mindset is fixated on a scenario, of it being a PC exclusive. Where he got this idea is confusing as hell.
This man above has the correct mindset.
Hello! I am new to the Halo Insider Program.

I am looking forward to participating in the Halo Insider Program because Halo will always be one of my favorite game series of all-time. I am also very interested in helping developed fine-tune and make the needed adjustments based off of my PC's information.

Thanks! I'll see you guys in Blood Gulch!
Can't wait to see reach on one
I personally cant wait to shot a moa again. for some reason i always though that was a part of the first level but i just checked and its the second.
They're not releasing anything anytime soon to anything. I would assume just to wait till you can actually buy the game hype for me has died for this. Progress just is slow.
If it's invasion on spire I will literally send you the best haggis in the world!
Desmond373 wrote:
I personally cant wait to shot a moa again. for some reason i always though that was a part of the first level but i just checked and its the second.
It's part of the first playable mission, Winter Contingency. The first selectable mission I believe is Noble Six, which is just a cutscene
Desmond373 wrote:
It's part of the first playable mission, Winter Contingency. The first selectable mission I believe is Noble Six, which is just a cutscene
Ah that explains it. Thanks for the info.
Y'all I'm so excited for Reach to start rolling out and being able to play on it. I've been missing this game so much, and I'm ready to see it done even more amazing than it already is.
Super excited to take part in this flight!
I've been thinking about Halo these past weeks, just today got the itch and looked up how I could get to play on Pc, now I'm here!

Very exited to jump back in, face the challanges once more after so much time and to be able to provide feedback is quite exiting indeed. Love the approach you're taking with this big project (walk before you run).

Good luck to you 343 and to all enrolling!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 84
  4. 85
  5. 86
  6. 87
  7. ...
  8. 88