OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 85
  4. 86
  5. 87
  6. ...
  7. 88
Is Halo Insider still restricted to small amount of players and i should wait for email or i need to do something else?
Per the last flight of 10,000 people, yes it is.
Chances are they'll continue to gradually expand the playerbase through the upcoming Xbox (and later PC) PvP flights. Until they release the numbers, we can only guess how many people will receive invites.
So keen for MCC PC
Man have been recently plaing Halo: Combat Evolved (2001) on legendary and it's tought!
Looking forward to Halo 2 soon while I wait for the flighting, Im rather exited.

Cant wait for Halo Reach: Firefighter, Multiplayer, The Credits system? Skulls?!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Freg Apple wrote:
I'd totally love to see no more delays on Xbox One tests.
Or, if another delay is coming, then just say it will no longer be for Xbox One.
Super rich an xbox is barely even 600 dollars its not that expensive lol
Yeah, do you think I have those? Do you know how much is 600 USD in other countries' currency and how hard it is to get such quantity?
Sorry for not being super rich, again.
thats not rich. lol im 16 and i make 600 usd in a month sometimes
That's much for me. And if it isn't for you, then I guess you don't have to pay other stuff such as your own food, rent, taxes, etc.
Also, don't think every single country makes the same money as the U.S.
Want me to explain more? You can throw me a PM.
Do you live outside the U.S. or something? You would understand if you do.
Freg Apple wrote:
I'd totally love to see no more delays on Xbox One tests.
Or, if another delay is coming, then just say it will no longer be for Xbox One.
Super rich an xbox is barely even 600 dollars its not that expensive lol
Yeah, do you think I have those? Do you know how much is 600 USD in other countries' currency and how hard it is to get such quantity?
Sorry for not being super rich, again.
thats not rich. lol im 16 and i make 600 usd in a month sometimes
That's much for me. And if it isn't for you, then I guess you don't have to pay other stuff such as your own food, rent, taxes, etc.
Also, don't think every single country makes the same money as the U.S.
Want me to explain more? You can throw me a PM.
Do you live outside the U.S. or something? You would understand if you do.
Living outside the US wouldn't mean that he would understand. Plenty of people don't understand that $600 a month in a major metropolitan city is different to $600 in a minor city.

Just ignore him as he has no right to judge your wage or standard of living.
Probably better to get back to being hyped for reach.
Just got an email about an Xbox flight!! Where are my fellow homies at?
AYYYYY!!!
I'm unlucky, no e-mails have arrived! I wanted to participate... :(
Congrats my dude. Enjoy the flight.
I'm unlucky, no e-mails have arrived! I wanted to participate... :(
If it's any consolation, I went digging around the game files in the last flight on PC. I didn't find anything too interesting. But it did look like a campaign flight had already taken place. So if what I'm thinking is really happening, this might be one of the later flights, and the game might be coming out sooner rather than later
i neeeed the gaaaaame PC
Im glad to hear this news from the team and know that the game is almost finish to release ^^ my question is if halo combat envolved and halo 2 will take the same time to release because they already came to pc back in the days, maybe its too early to answer this sry.
Im glad to hear this news from the team and know that the game is almost finish to release ^^ my question is if halo combat envolved and halo 2 will take the same time to release because they already came to pc back in the days, maybe its too early to answer this sry.
No need to apologize mate, its a legitimate question.
My answer would be that its possible. The team members of 343 got quite a bit of experience working on adapting Reach that they can then migrate those lessons to other games on their release list. The biggest hurdle for them aside from unforeseen bugs is having to adapt to the different engines for the respective games. If they decide to stick with Unreal Engine for menus outside of gameplay it could save them time. Unfortunately, anything that deals with time ain't easy to figure out since there's many things we just won't know until we're faced with it.

So, it's possible that Halo:CE and Halo 2 could both take the same amount of time to be adapted, yes. It could also take longer or shorter, it's still early like you mentioned. Regardless, whether its early or not, your question is still legit so there's no reason to apologize for it.
No need to apologize mate, its a legitimate question.
My answer would be that its possible. The team members of 343 got quite a bit of experience working on adapting Reach that they can then migrate those lessons to other games on their release list. The biggest hurdle for them aside from unforeseen bugs is having to adapt to the different engines for the respective games. If they decide to stick with Unreal Engine for menus outside of gameplay it could save them time. Unfortunately, anything that deals with time ain't easy to figure out since there's many things we just won't know until we're faced with it.

So, it's possible that Halo:CE and Halo 2 could both take the same amount of time to be adapted, yes. It could also take longer or shorter, it's still early like you mentioned. Regardless, whether its early or not, your question is still legit so there's no reason to apologize for it.
Ty for the answer ^^ !
Man I just got my Email. Where is the complaint button for getting one...? Guess I'm gonna have to play it this time.
Spoiler:
Show
just got the invite for tomorrow reach for the Xbox
Just got my Xbox invite and I am very excited. Hope to see many of you tomorrow!
I got to play the flight on Xbox! The home of Halo! Been playing since the 1st game and i'm so happy i got in aha
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 85
  4. 86
  5. 87
  6. ...
  7. 88