Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

[Locked] Welcome to Halo Insider

OP FuZiiiOnZz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Oh man please let this email I just received be a sign that the flighting is starting soon D: I literally stare at my emails waiting for this notification to come across everyday. I absolutely am ecstatic that Halo is finally returning to PC and cannot wait to participate in this flighting program that has been made available to us.
Was the email about the Halo Insider Program?
USCRuss72 wrote:
Was the email about the Halo Insider Program?
Yeah just more general information regarding the flights and the focus's. Not gonna disclose any information that was said in such e-mail in case of privacy concerns but hoping this means flighting will start very soon.
Dont say too much, 343 Industries might not want you to talk about certain things.
Ezio Wolf wrote:
Dont say too much, 343 Industries might not want you to talk about certain things.
Yeah, exactly why I didn't say anything that was really said in such email lol.
Quote:
Yeah just more general information regarding the flights and the focus's. Not gonna disclose any information that was said in such e-mail in case of privacy concerns but hoping this means flighting will start very soon.
Well congratulations then! Definitely don't say anymore or you'll have your privileges revoked.
When did you receive this email? Today? If so im guessing im not in this round of flight program.
Ezio Wolf wrote:
When did you receive this email? Today? If so im guessing im not in this round of flight program.
The email may not have went through yet. They've been having troubles with verification emails sending so maybe it hasn't went out to everyone yet. Dont give up hope!
I'm so excited!
same here man
I received it too :0
Widodri wrote:
I'm so excited!
Same Exciting The Noble Team are preparing
To finish the figh!
are we allowed to talk about the emails or what?
FuZiiiOnZz wrote:
Oh man please let this email I just received be a sign that the flighting is starting soon D: I literally stare at my emails waiting for this notification to come across everyday. I absolutely am ecstatic that Halo is finally returning to PC and cannot wait to participate in this flighting program that has been made available to us.
Just as a heads up, stay aware that console flighting will initiate first as per information on this forum. PC flighting will come later.
USCRuss72 wrote:
Ezio Wolf wrote:
The email may not have went through yet. They've been having troubles with verification emails sending so maybe it hasn't went out to everyone yet. Dont give up hope!
This gives me hope. I realised today that my account didn't verify the email. When I searched my email, I never had one sent so I am worried that it could have hurt my chances...
sorry to break it to you guys, it was only a newsletter saying thanks for signing up to the insider program.
it was a not a confirmation of being selected.
read it again.
I was crying of joy when i got my e-mail today ;)
when i saw it was only a welcome email i deleted it, almost got me excited, saving my hype for a proper tester email.
BunMrKitty wrote:
are we allowed to talk about the emails or what?
When the actual flights begin your emails will tell you what you can and can't discuss.

The current email is just an update to let people know that flighting is due to start soon - beneficial for those that aren't keeping up to date with forums posts and social posts. The current email is not confirmation that you were selected for a flight.
Drahicr wrote:
sorry to break it to you guys, it was only a newsletter saying thanks for signing up to the insider program.
it was a not a confirmation of being selected.
read it again.
I haven't received the email at all, even though my email is verified.

Edit: Sorry meant to quote stckrboy
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2