What can you do till Flights?

OP Meex

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Hello fellow Spartans.

I'm really hyped that Halo finds it's way back to PC after a long, long (very long) time.
Sadly, we have still to wait till anything big happens and if you're like me... you're impatient.

So, I wanted to know what you do in the meantime to distract you while waiting?
i personally use Vanityhttps://veegie.com/Vanity/ for pre configurating my armor set and just endlessly monitor the halo insider forums.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss modded content.
Personally I play Splitgate: Arena Warfare, which is a f2p title on steam. It is a lot like Halo, just with portals. It's good to train movement and aim, so that when Halo is finally on pc, I'm ready to own. :)
I've been playing MCC on Xbox and reach to get full familiarity with the maps in multiplayer again. Also the game that shall not be named along with some good ole pubg on PC. I can only handle splitgate in doses since everyone portaling behind each other constantly gets annoying when u can't get into a rhythm.
I mod my shooters to look like halo when i can. fallout 4 is about to see a big halo weapons pack release, and already has several armor packs
I've been streaming the older Halo games, as well as the Custom Edition mod SPV3. It helps me brush up on game mechanics (and SPV3 helps with keyboard+mouse inputs) and dust off the rust after not having played any Halo games in years. In addition, I've taken to modding XCOM 2 to look like Halo, replacing armor, cosmetics, weapons and voices to match people from the Halo series.
Playing Project Cartographer with KB/M until it comes. So I have a general idea of what to expect.
I been playing botw and god of war to kill time
Little surprised we've gotten no flights so far...
I've been playing a lot of Breath of the Wild on my Switch recently. I'm trying to complete EVERYTHING on Master Mode. Definitely gives me a lot to do before the flights start.
I recommended Split-gate Arena Warfare. Its like Halo Meets Portal. Its been scratching the Halo itch for me and its a lot of fun.
I've been on Mordhau recently. Might install Eldewrito and play some of that until flights arrive.
I always distract my self with other games, sometimes replaying old games I haven't played in a while. But when MCC is finally on steam I am soo gonna no life it.
been playing all the prior halo games on my old xbox360 and some halo 5 forge on windows and some forza horizon 4
Just play co op games with my friends like Insurgency Sandstorm or Killing Floor. Reinstalled Full Spectrum Warrior : Ten Hammers recently as well and might get into Jagged Alliance.
I'd suggest playing some Halo to pass the time.
I've been streaming the older Halo games, as well as the Custom Edition mod SPV3. It helps me brush up on game mechanics (and SPV3 helps with keyboard+mouse inputs) and dust off the rust after not having played any Halo games in years. In addition, I've taken to modding XCOM 2 to look like Halo, replacing armor, cosmetics, weapons and voices to match people from the Halo series.
Hey, I'm one of your viewers.
Splitgate, Overwatch, Destiny 2, thats about it really.
I've been playing Smash Ultimate, Minecraft and some indies games to kill time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3