Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

What is your preferred input device? (PC)

OP Tezla Insanity

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 24
Keyboard and mouse, but in adventure games like tomb raider use mi xbox one controller
For sure Keyboard and Mouse. Any shooter on PC means KBM for me.

This post has been hidden.

Xbox One Elite Controller, I've grown accustomed to the paddle mapping and adjustable throw triggers.
It's keyboard and mouse, but I used a 360 controller for Halo 2 vista since I was good enough that it didn't matter what other players used. I'll be using meyboard and mouse, though, going forward. Gonna' be interesting to say the least!
KBM for any fps, or more specifically, razer orbweaver mouse.
Controller grown up with it so easiest to use
i use kb&m for any fps that i started on the pc, but for any console shooters like destiny, cod, and halo, i use controller just cause it feels right
Keyboard and Mouse
For me it depends on the game to be honest but if its a shooter keyboard and mouse my guy
Gotta be Mouse & Keyboard for FPS, The Xbox1 Controller is on standby when needed.
i always prefer mouse and keyboard, especially for shooters, but when a game absolutely MUST use a controller, like, for example, GTA 5, I prefer the xbox 360 controller.

Hopefully I dont have to use a controller for MCC though, I've gotten terrible at aiming with it over the years of PC play
Mouse and keyboard of course
I mainly use my Wired Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller from everything like Destiny 2 to Wreckfest. I look forward to playing Halo Reach in 60 fps in 4K with an official Xbox 360 controller like I did back in the day. The only difference being better frames and higher resolution.
Mouse and keyboard. Can't have the same aim with controller. Although, I could see myself using a Steam controller or the like when I feel like not being at my desk and just want to have fun and be a little less competitive.
Mouse and Keyboard for me. They're both Corsair, Scimitar Pro MMO mouse and K95 keyboard with cherry MXred switches.
I find K&M is the best usually, but for Halo 5 forge I found that a controller worked the best
Keyboard and mouse, it seems that there is much more customization when it comes to button layout and much more
Keyboard and mouse for me personally.

When it comes to FPS Gaming or even shooters in general.
You have more control when it comes to DPI and on some mice, the ability to change it quickly for sniping or so on.

Another thing, is being able to map new keys in a way that best fits your hand posture and size.
usually shooters on console have presets of key mappings, but when on PC you are able to pick and choose each key function.
Keyboard and Mouse
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 24