Forums / Community / Halo Insider

What is your preferred input device? (PC)

OP Tezla Insanity

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 21
Personally I've been using keyboard and mouse for several years. I just feel that I have more control especially with aim in FPS based games.
Keyboard and mouse for mostly FPS genre but sometimes I use Xbox One controller, some games are really think for controller and AIM is not to hard, but I will play with controller in Halo cause it's a true console FPS.
If Mouse have better felling, I will play with it.
Keyboard and mouse, controller when I want to spice it up.
Mouse and Keyboard, also got a T.16000M TCS and TWCS Throttle from Thrustmaster
I personally use keyboard and mouse as they give me much accuracy.
As said before, controller for when you need the spice in your life. But usually a mouse and a keyboard. Maybe even a trackpad if I'm feeling exotic.
Usually keyboard and mouse but for some games I'll switch to my xbox one controller
Key Board and mouse as it allows for the most responsive and accurate conrtols
I will use mouse and keyboard and controller as I am familiar with both mostly the mouse and keyboard
For almost every FPS game I'll usually use an Xbox One controller on my PC. I do this mainly because I grew up playing on the Xbox with games such as Halo, so it'll go without a doubt that I'll be using that most of the time. I'll still be testing the boundaries of the keyboard and mouse to see how it handles things though.
Xbox one controller for nostalgia.
Keyboard and mouse, after 6 years of not playing on my xbox 360 and finally fishing it out of my brothers room and playing halo 4, the sesativey compared to pc felt sluggish and delayed even with the sensitivity turn up. Although this could be due to the age of the xbox 360 in question, however I would still like the pc port to support xbox controllers [360 or xbox 1]
JuanchoESP wrote:
playing with a controller in a pc shooter is just suicide
We can 1v1 controller vs m&k see who suicides
Depends on the game. FPS and Third Person Shooter games I use a mouse and keyboard. For most other things I use either an Xbox controller or a PS4 controller.
kb/m for me but may use controller for the nostalgia
I prefer to use a keyboard and a mouse. I find that it is more precise than an actual controller. I have used the controller on occasion when I want that controller feel though!
Keyboard and mouse, it just feel natural and more responsive for the faster aim heavy FPS games. It's easier to track and flick depending on the weapons you're using!
I am coming from the console world so XB1 game controller.
used a Xbox controller all my life.. started playing pc and it was difficult at first. but overall mouse and keyboard is superior for reaction time and target acquisition. but I enjoy both.
Keyboard and mouse !
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 21