Forums / Community / Halo Insider

What is your preferred input device? (PC)

OP Tezla Insanity

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 24
Guitar Hero controller + Tony Hawk Skateboard
Keyboard and mouse ONLY
Mouse and keyboard, but the xbox one controller it is also good.
343 answers to this thread, so nice to see you so enjoyed ;)
Keyboard and Mouse are my preferred unless I'm driving/Flying then its the Xbox One/Duke Controller.
I find it interesting that on Halo 1 and 2 if im using a controller then I have to play on easy or Normal, if its KB/M then its Heroic or Legendary.
My Hands.
I don't really use my feet too often.
Definitely KB + M as I come from a long history of FPS games. However, games like Trackmania, Trials and Rocket League will have me whip out a controller, while racing sims will obviously have me with a wheel and pedals.
For anything that requires aiming, it will always be a mouse in my hand.
controller > keyboard and mice.... even on the PC depending on the game, halo though for sure is a controller game.

I use to be really good with the controller, good enough to compete with mouse users. I am going to have to start practicing again however, I find my self un able to move like i use to
I was bread on Halo for Xbox so I live by the controller! Plus, besides faster reactions, what will KB&M do for the Halo controls? I am really curious, I've always used a controller for FPS games.
KB&M but I plan on trying my Steam Controller and x360 Controllers out for co-op.
im defiantly a mouse and key board person, but there always going to be that occasional switchback to an Xbox controller though
For FPS definitely Keyboard and mouse. Over the years I have transferred to PC and it has my favorite inputs by far. Any game that requires driving or flying I do like to use an Xbox one controller. That being said, for halo I will definitely use both. When I want to be a try hard, keyboard and mouse. But for casual, the controller would be a great throwback.
I use the X1 Elite so much these days that I might be better with that than a mouse and keyboard for something like Halo. For original Halo CE on PC I would more than hold my own with a pad against mouse people.
I always used Xbox controllers until I got my pcs have gotten used to keyboard and mouse for most games but I still use controller for some games but first person shooters I use keyboard and mouse much easier to sort out dpi.
keyboard and mouse only
Keyboard and mouse for sure !
true skill is found in the keyboard and trackpad.
true skill is found in the keyboard and trackpad.
You must mean the Steam Controller ;-)
Actually, I would bet the Switch Pro and DS4 controllers could be awesome for Halo as well with the addition of Gyro aim.
I'll probably try to use mouse and keyboard for MCC. I use my xbox 360 controller as much as I can for games though, so I wouldn't be surprised if I said meh and hooked some controller to my laptop tho.
kb + mouse
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 24