Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

When can I download?

OP Sassyfood420189

I’ve been selected for the flight tomorrow, they said I’d get a message on how to download the test version. When will I get said message?
they'll most likely send the message when the flight is ready to actually begin, or a bit beforehand.
A stream clarifying how the flight will work starts at 2pm PT (roughly 12 hours). We’ll probably get a message around then.
If this is your first flight, make sure you download the Xbox Insider Hub on your console. That’s how I’ve had to access flights for MCC in the past and will most likely be how they roll it out.
A stream clarifying how the flight will work starts at 2pm PST (roughly 12 hours). We’ll probably get a message around then.
Im a UTC + 1 fella. So 2pm will be 48min from now.. Might have read what you wrote wrong, hmm
A stream clarifying how the flight will work starts at 2pm PST (roughly 12 hours). We’ll probably get a message around then.
Im a UTC + 1 fella. So 2pm will be 48min from now.. Might have read what you wrote wrong, hmm
9pm/10pm tonight for you fella.
10pm for us in the UK
Ah, thanks for the clarification. Didnt take the time to timezone check, making coffee.