Forums / Community / Halo Insider

When can you test Infinite for the first time?

OP UCSM Exil YT

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I love halo and I look forward to working together
Lmao late next year buddy and they probably wont be flighting it. Guessing you're like 15?
probably mid to late 2020 yeah if not later
LilM185 wrote:
Lmao late next year buddy and they probably wont be flighting it. Guessing you're like 15?
Let's be nice to the new guy, please.
Love the optimism! Probably won’t see it for a couple months at least and even then you won’t necessarily get an invite.
But it is coming up pretty fast, won’t be long at all.
LilM185 wrote:
They will be flighting it, they specifically said there'll be beta/flight tests for all new games including Halo: Infinite.
LilM185 wrote:
They will be flighting it, they specifically said there'll be beta/flight tests for all new games including Halo: Infinite.
Fair enough, I just assumed they wouldn't be cause of MCC
LilM185 wrote:
LilM185 wrote:
Fair enough, I just assumed they wouldn't be cause of MCC
Why would MCC mean they wouldn't? MCC's bad launch is the reason they're doing flights for everything now.
LilM185 wrote:
no i
no iam 21 but german
My guess is that HI won't be flighted till after E3. They're probably going to start beta testing after Scarlett is released.
My guess is that HI won't be flighted till after E3. They're probably going to start beta testing after Scarlett is released.
I'm not so sure about that, remember it's also coming out on PC and Xbox One.
I'm not so sure about that, remember it's also coming out on PC and Xbox One.
I agree, the first flights will most likely be out before E3 2020. Beta testing will probably happen 1-2 months prior to launch. But hey, everything is speculation and this point, but I hope we get some tentative timetable in the coming months.
Bump =)
I'm sure we'll all be informed through the forums when it's announced. Also, don't pick on the n00bs. We were all once the -Yoink--end of many fruitless easter egg hunts and misinformation was abundant. At least they asked in the right place.
Rogue 3 wrote:
Bump =)
Please don't bump topics, thanks
Why would it not flight until after Scarlet, (now Xbox Series X)? It was already announced it was a launch title, have there been delays I've missed?
Maybe next summer, so it could be playable as Demo at the Gamescom in Cologne maybe?
I am looking forward to Halo Infinite! But Halo Reach on MCC is the perfect tide me over! I can't wait for the forge updates for Reach. I have some big plans to build some really wild custom maps! Add me and check my file share if you want very unique H2A custom maps for your custom lobbies!
Spring at the earliest, but likely not until after E3 so they can announce the game with more detail and show it off a bit so people know what they are signing up for. That means it's likely mid-Summer, to wrap-up around late-Summer/early-Fall and release around late-Fall/early-Winter.
Working on a chronological playthrough of the games right now and on "Cortana" for Halo 3. It is really getting me in the mood for Infinite later this year as I relive the evolution of these games. I totally get the original posting's curiosity.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2