Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Which feature are you most excited to test?

OP Outragous Pants

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
Hey guys! I just want to know which features everyone is most excited to test out. I personally can't wait to get my hands on forge and custom games (assuming we will actually be testing these features). I think it will be interesting to see what people can make in the short amount of time we'll have during flights. Plus, it'll be awesome to have full lobbies of halo insiders playing some old school custom games!
Most to least: Br/ dmrs only comp tdm, invasion, reach firefight
I just can't wait to help test the game period. Whatever 343 puts in the flights I will happily test to my hearts content.
Living dead. Killionaires are gonna be so easy to get due to the precision of the Keyboard/Mouse control scheme.
Undoubtedly any reworking of Reach's armory/leveling system. I am very excited for any modifications to that.
I'm just excited to see how halo evolves going to PC. High framerates and mouse + keyboard will be a gamechanger for sure. Also, I'm just looking forward to those "only halo moments" I used to have back on Xbox 360.
I really want to test to see if the classic glitches still work and forge. Walk around in armor all for funze.
I can’t wait to test the game period, I’m mostly excited about the armor customization. *If of course we get that in the insider program*
Reach invasion and forge.
I'm super excited for Invasion and Firefight.
SWAT with a mouse and keyboard, oh boy.
Forge and firefight in PC, can't wait.
the game
I just want to test every single mode lol
zbee0 wrote:
Undoubtedly any reworking of Reach's armory/leveling system. I am very excited for any modifications to that.
I didn't even think of this! I wonder if they will make any big changes or keep it as is.
zbee0 wrote:
I didn't even think of this! I wonder if they will make any big changes or keep it as is.
I believe I had first heard about modifications to it from HiddenXperia here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIXFNXYK44M

Can't quite remember though. Could be exciting though; I remember the forerunner ranks feeling kind of grindy, so some modification would be interesting to see
Considering how Halo CE and 2 both had PC ports I was always excited for when Halo 3 was playable on PC.
To me it really doesn't matter what part of the game I test out, I just want to get my hands on Halo 3 again.
All
I want to test the campaign to see if they play the same was as the original versions did, and to see how skulls work on the PC campaigns.
Invasion
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6