Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Which feature are you most excited to test?

OP Outragous Pants

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
Using keyboard and mouse on Halo Reach with the reticle bloom for the first time. I feel like using a mouse with the reticle bloom, will make the game feel really unique over any Halo. Which is why I think 343i is giving us Halo Reach first on PC.
I'm excited to test everything, really.
If anything I'm looking forward to testing how well my hardware runs Reach.
If it's a specific feature... I'd have to say the Invasion.
Custom Games! Reach and 3 were where I spent most of my days, customs were always a group favourite.
Invasion, and I'm really interested in seeing the new graphics.
Invasion and try the Armor Lock <3.
I wonder what the UI is going to be like. Cause MCC's UI isn't bad, per se, but the customization is underwhelming when having preset stuff and not being able to see your colors unless you're in game. So I just wonder how they're going to handle the UI and Reach customization when Reach comes to MCC.

Also, Custom games and Firefight. But you knew that already.
For me, everything, though foremost among them is the driving as I frequently hop in a hog and go splattering a few. Aside from that just cant wait to test everything.
I just cant wait to see how the game feels at 60FPS

Plus Forge and Invasion.
I can't wait to try to get out of bounds every chance I get. Getting up to speed and jumping over things, grenade jumping, etc. I loved trying to get ghosts and what not into places they we not meant to be with my friend. I wonder how much more can we do with a mouse and keyboard than with a controller.
My biggest excitement is the weapons, reload time, weapon switch time and other mechanics that go with the weapon. I'm really excited!
I'm really excited to test competitive firefight. I really hope they make a matchmaking system for 4v4 firefight.

The way Bungie implemented teams (Spartans vs Elites) was a great gamemode, but I was frustrated nobody ever played it. If 343 adds matchmaking to it, and maybe gives it some custom game support, I think the covenant can be really fun in a competitive game.
I can't wait to try to get out of bounds every chance I get. Getting up to speed and jumping over things, grenade jumping, etc. I loved trying to get ghosts and what not into places they we not meant to be with my friend. I wonder how much more can we do with a mouse and keyboard than with a controller.
I love seeing a fellow bug hunter! I enjoy doing this in any game I play. I used to do it a lot in World of Warcraft as well.
I never had a xbox 360 or a one , i'm super excited to play a modern halo, to finish the fight.
Honestly, really hyped to see what they do with invasion! I loved that game mode the most and was really sad to see it fall off as hard as it did. Can't wait to see if it can be improved.
I am most excited to test the campaign. I'd love to test Firefight as well.
I'm looking forward to testing the physics engine and how it reacts at high frame rates.
Hard to pick. Maybe the new animations and graphics, especially the new cutscenes. I never played the MCC before (I never owned an Xbox) and I was absolutely stunned by the cutscenes in Halo: Wars.
I looked up the scenes of Halo CEA and Halo 2A and the 2A scenes looks a bit odd. Especially Miranda, she always looks like she is disgusted as hell.
THE MODE STORY
Symmatic wrote:
Most to least: Br/ dmrs only comp tdm, invasion, reach firefight
This 100% and movement.
I just can’t wait to play Reach matchmaking again. Definitely want to test Firefight and customs too.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6