Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Which feature are you most excited to test?

OP Outragous Pants

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
Halo 1 on PC then launch the CD version of the game at the same time walk around and compare the original game with MCC PC.

Also during the 1st fight Finding problems is always fun.

Like today on windows 10 Beta I found a problem with their new phone program....

I think the logical part a fun is going to be in the new graphics and how hard I can push two 1080 GPU in sli on alienware gsync 240 hz...

Also I like to use my Samsung VR headset with a remote app so I can play in VR sort of...

Steam link needs VR support it would make the process much easier.

Alpha beta tester

Let's go mcc PC first fight !
i was always a big team battle fan, ctf was always fun with a party
I am most excited to test multiplayer tdm and co-op campaign (Split screen if possible).
High refresh rate and mouse/keyboard in halo. Just how smooth it can get?
I've decide that I'm also eager to test how much we can customize controller settings for each game. When I play Halo CE on my PC, I use an X-Box One controller via USB cable, and Custom Edition lets me decide how I want my controller mapped. I'm eager to see how the PC version of MCC handles that. I know they're planning to implement custom key bindings for Mouse and Keyboard players, but I'm also hoping that custom controls also extend to controllers as well.
Honestly campaign, its always been my soft spot for halo, never much cared for the multiplayer until halo 5 but I really only played it because I didn't like 5's campaign to much.
The M&KB controls
I'm most interested in the port itself. I just wanted to see if I could help stop the bad PC ports. in specifics though I think that I want to see the maps again.
144FPS of course.

In all seriousness, the faithfulness of the game feel for these halo campaigns which I have committed to memory from the xbox 360 days.
FORGE!!!
Lasiro 113 wrote:
I just can't wait to help test the game period. Whatever 343 puts in the flights I will happily test to my hearts content.
This is the best attitude to come in with honestly. Can't be let down if you weren't expecting something
Competitive gameplay ! eSports being a staple in today's gaming, I really hope Halo as a whole will make a true difference coming on PC ! I truly think that Halo can become a king of his own genre like CS is to competitive FPS game. There's a vacant spot since Quake kinda died out for Arena Shooters and Halo feels like the best candidate to replace it ! If you guys play your cards right Halo on PC will become the new go to Arena Shooter game and will live for a long time to come in eSports !
Excited to see how ultrawide 1440p max FOV plays out.
I'm most interested in the port itself. I just wanted to see if I could help stop the bad PC ports. in specifics though I think that I want to see the maps again.
It's not a simple port, it's a re-made for PC I assume, so it will be awesome :)
Multiplayer
surprised this thread didnt get nuked by the mods*tm
theyre nuking anything interesting on this forum
surprised this thread didnt get nuked by the mods*tm
theyre nuking anything interesting on this forum
If you have an issue with any aspect of forum moderation, feel free to reach out to any of the moderation team
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/df7ee315b61d42e99bb712ab501c5d52/topics/halo-waypoint-forum-rules-guidelines/d3383abb-5527-48e8-b497-e74a1ad89731/posts#post2
For guns, I really wanna see how the DMR and the Sniper Rifle feel on the MCC. Halo Online's hitscan felt great with a mouse, so I imagine the MCC won't be any different. I also really wanna see what mods people make for it. Also yeah, I'm excited to see how far custom games and forge can go on PC.
I'm excited about Halo Forge, campaign, and most excited to see how the game evolves as a whole.
Can't wait for SWAT on PC. I was pretty dang good with the controller, but with a mouse I feel like SWAT is going to be amazing.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6