Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Which feature are you most excited to test?

OP Outragous Pants

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
for some reason throwing the flag up on top of blood gultch comes to mind, like the old days lol.
The progression system is the big one for me: feel like if they nail that the MCC population will be maintained for years to come
MorseyBaby wrote:
The progression system is the big one for me: feel like if they nail that the MCC population will be maintained for years to come
Besides great keyboard and mouse controls, I think this is one of the major features that they need to get right. I would be happy with the Reach style of progression but I am very keen to see it updated/altered for a more modern approach for Halo customization/progression.
MorseyBaby wrote:
Besides great keyboard and mouse controls, I think this is one of the major features that they need to get right. I would be happy with the Reach style of progression but I am very keen to see it updated/altered for a more modern approach for Halo customization/progression.
Have you read the info in the latest update yet: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-may-2019Very much liking the sound of it
I really wanna get back into forge and start creating racetracks, I also miss multiplayer because that was super fun back in the days. I miss Reach too much :(
MorseyBaby wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
Have you read the info in the latest update yet: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-may-2019Very much liking the sound of it
I have read it and it looks great. The screenshots remind me of the Reach days but with an updated look/feel which I think is great. They did say that the screenshots are subject to change, but I think most people will be happy with how it looks/operates so I doubt they will change much.
I can’t wait to test the hardcore game types.
I'm just looking forward to jumping around with KM+M shooting people in the head with 144 fps and no motion blur.
campaign. can wait to be back in that world but on PC
The Halo reach Multiplayer on MCC and the Miltiplayer of Halo Infinite
I personally would love to see Forge mode at its fullest, maybe even with new features. Though personally, I found Halo 5: Forge to be a little user unfriendly and would love to see it go back to the way Halo: Reach was due to it's easy to use controls.

Oh, and I want to see custom games be brought to its fullest potential.
Personally, I'm just looking forward to playing the mainline Halo games. I can only play Halo Wars for lack of an XBox. Most experience i have comes from when I got to play the first mission of Halo 5 at a public event. Really looking forward to playing the mainline series!
Everything. Playing the entire series on PC, capturing the flag on Valhalla, flying the Hornet on Avalanche, playing Grifball, spamming Armor Lock to make people mad, using the pistol to spam people on Hang 'Em High, using the BXR and the Noob Combo in Halo 2, and sneaking up on people in Halo 4.
Everything, since I have barely played Reach.
Looking forward to testing on multiple devices:
Laptop with a GTX 1050,
Desktop with a GTX 970,
Desktop Running Linux with a GTX 1080TI.
^ ha, proton compatability for a port.
(Please make MCC Proton Compatible)
Mostly Anything the flight can offer, but if I had to put my finger on it; I'd liked to say Either testing the different options in settings or the game modes to offer. But the true feature I'd want to test would just to be able to play Halo on pc.
Personally, story mode on PC (for all chapters). I like it so much on XBox and XBox One, I dream this port from a long time!
For co-op/multiplayer I want to play again in "skirmish" mode (I don't know the correct naming in English but basically waves of Covenant vs 4 Spartans), moreover I wish to do some frag in classic Deathmatch.

Grog
Just anything About Halo 1 tbh… I have completely fallen in love with that game and I can't wait to try out the single Player with up to date OS support and High refresh rate and I am Looking Forward to busy lobbies on multiplayer. It will be interesting to try out the non PC ports as well, obviously… There isn't really one individual feature per se for me...
I'm just curious about how the movement will be affected.
Halo encounters, in PvP at least, sometimes end up with both people jumping around or walking diagonally while keeping their aim at each other's head (or trying to).
Even though aiming with a mouse feels better, I'm wondering how moving with a keyboard will be.
R16M wrote:
I'm just curious about how the movement will be affected.
Halo encounters, in PvP at least, sometimes end up with both people jumping around or walking diagonally while keeping their aim at each other's head (or trying to).
Even though aiming with a mouse feels better, I'm wondering how moving with a keyboard will be.
In custom edition, it's mostly side stepping and headshotting with the magnum, or endlessly hopping around and throwing plasma grenades at the other guy.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6