Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Will there be anymore flight invitations sent out?

OP TreyTrey22

Just wanted to know if there are still invitations being sent out for the latest Halo Reach PC flight. If not, that would be helpful to know so I can stop checking my emails every other hour and stop going through my junk mailbox in hopes of finding the golden ticket.
There aren't any being sent out at this time but there may be more in the near future.
The latest we have on that:
Quote:
. . . A lot of folks are asking if this means we’ll add more users to the current flight – that’s TBD at the moment but we’ll keep you posted. We do expect the Windows 7 blocking issue to be resolved with this patch so it stands to reason that at a minimum we’d likely add some Windows 7 users to help test Reach on that platform.

- ske7ch, Halo: Reach PC Flight Update 11/8/19
You don't need to keep checking your email - if and when invites go out it'll be announced on this forum and Postums's Twitter.
There aren't any being sent out at this time but there may be more in the near future.
The latest we have on that:
Quote:
. . . A lot of folks are asking if this means we’ll add more users to the current flight – that’s TBD at the moment but we’ll keep you posted. We do expect the Windows 7 blocking issue to be resolved with this patch so it stands to reason that at a minimum we’d likely add some Windows 7 users to help test Reach on that platform.

- ske7ch, Halo: Reach PC Flight Update 11/8/19
You don't need to keep checking your email - if and when invites go out it'll be announced on this forum and Postums's Twitter.
Thanks!
Half the people i know who got access treat it no different to a Call of Duty beta in that they don't actually test it. I'm sure a huge chunk of the people who got a key see it as a demo or early chance to play rather than to make anything better. It's a crying shame. If you aren't going to really push this thing and test it, don't sign up.

Edit: Meant to post this on a different topic. How do i delete this?
I think that they're pretty much done for win 10 users.

@Tastytrex

"Half the people i know who got access treat it no different to a Call of Duty beta in that they don't actually test it. I'm sure a huge chunk of the people who got a key see it as a demo or early chance to play rather than to make anything better. It's a crying shame. If you aren't going to really push this thing and test it, don't sign up.

Edit: Meant to post this on a different topic. How do i delete this?"

You can't; only mods can delete threads. It would be most beneficial for such a feature to be made available to everyone however.
TastyTrex wrote:
Half the people i know who got access treat it no different to a Call of Duty beta in that they don't actually test it. I'm sure a huge chunk of the people who got a key see it as a demo or early chance to play rather than to make anything better. It's a crying shame. If you aren't going to really push this thing and test it, don't sign up.

Can you really blame them? It's Halo, who WOULDN'T want a chance to play it early.
TastyTrex wrote:

Can you really blame them? It's Halo, who WOULDN'T want a chance to play it early.
The people around social media who have gotten a key and choose not to use it just to flex on everyone else.
I don't think there will be anything coming.