Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Wrong version of Halo 2 flighting for PC

OP AtypicalSoup682

So basically, I signed up for the Insider Program so I could get the Halo 2 flighting stuff but I got the wrong version. When I signed up I selected the Steam version but in my messages in Halo Waypoint I received the Windows version that I don't even have... I don't know what to do or who to contact, any help is appreciated.
Linking your Steam account means you might get an invitation for the Steam version but it isn't a guarantee.
Even if you don't use the MS Store version of the MCC you can still participate in the flight. Just follow the instructions and you can download all the necessary programs for it for free.
Me too.
I got the ms store version.
But I have been playing steam version.
I find it amusing people complain about which version they got when you have people like myself who were sent an email saying they were in the flight and got NOTHING. I would take any version right now.
himanokay wrote:
Me too.
Well so what First Flight I got MS Store, Second Flight I got Steam, and Now back On MS Store, so you do not get to pick the platform they do, if you not like it that way then opt out of the Flights,
I'm not complaining knowing I got it for my steam account even though I got the invite for the steam version and not the Micrososft Store version. Seriously guys be at least glad you got a invite to do flight to the game on either platform that you have a account on. :)
Alan J T wrote:
himanokay wrote:
Me too.
Well so what First Flight I got MS Store, Second Flight I got Steam, and Now back On MS Store, so you do not get to pick the platform they do, if you not like it that way then opt out of the Flights,
Okay.Because ms store download speed is terrible here and error easily.
himanokay wrote:
Alan J T wrote:
himanokay wrote:
Me too.
Okay.Because ms store downloadspeed is terrible here and error easily.
Yep I know I hate MS store a game is more likely to uninstall during a update then actual update or it wont download or it will download and never stop downloading, Is a buggy bit of carp bait. But is what it is. Nothing quite like downloading 100 gig of game files just because a 20 meg update failed. But if we could pick the Platform no one would be testing it on MS store.