1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11
Infinite is going to be discussed at the MS conference on Sunday, June 9th, correct?

So stoked! I'm expecting a 2020 release though with all the work they're still doing on the MCC.
XFitDaddy wrote:
Infinite is going to be discussed at the MS conference on Sunday, June 9th, correct?
Chris Lee is doing a presentation on Slipspace, the new engine poweing the game
I think they will show off their new game developers and then the new console they will be developing and then their crown jewel game the console will play, Halo Infinite running on their new engine.
Pluto70 wrote:
I think they will show off their new game developers and then the new console they will be developing and then their crown jewel game the console will play, Halo Infinite running on their new engine.
Agreed, I think they're gonna be excited to unveil the next-gen Xbox, showing just what it and the Slipspace are capable of.
cannot wait, they confirmed that this will be 2 hours.
ill be happy if theres fable 4, cant wait for halo infinite, doom eternal, cyberpunk, ori 2 and elder scrolls 6
AMA4N wrote:
ill be happy if theres fable 4, cant wait for halo infinite, doom eternal, cyberpunk, ori 2 and elder scrolls 6
it is already confirmed that anything TES6-related won't be shown at Bethesdas press conference
Hope they'll show gameplay.
Here's hoping, as Bonnie confirmed that they will show off the engine at E3.
Showing off the engine has got to include gameplay, I feel like another cinematic trailer wouldn't do us anything to reveal Slipspace Engine's potential.
Showing off the engine has got to include gameplay, I feel like another cinematic trailer wouldn't do us anything to reveal Slipspace Engine's potential.
That's true, though I do also wanna see just how good the cutscenes are gonna look in this dope new engine.
That's true, though I do also wanna see just how good the cutscenes are gonna look in this dope new engine.
If that’s the case could we expect a showcase similar to Gears 5 last year?
RPG445 wrote:
That's a good bet. Gears 5 one year then Halo Infinite the next. Poetic.
RPG445 wrote:
That's a good bet. Gears 5 one year then Halo Infinite the next. Poetic.
That or possibly something like we saw with Halo 2 back in E3 2003
I'm very excited about halo infinite's new informations. The hype is much!
Can’t wait! Super hyped!
AMA4N wrote:
Sorry bud but I really don't think we'll hear about ES6.
XFitDaddy wrote:
AMA4N wrote:
Sorry bud but I really don't think we'll hear about ES6.
As stated above it is indeed confirmed that Elder Scrolls 6 won't be at E3 this year after the disaster that was Fallout 76. I doubt they'll show a new Fable considering it's the same rumor every year and it never comes true, don't count on Fable being there either. Overall I think this briefing will be more hardware focused much like E3 2017 with the rumors of possibly a new generation of consoles on the way and considering the Halo Infinite showcase will likely focus on the slipspace engine stated by the devs themselves, but hopefully this time we'll have some gameplay on top of that.
I know it probably won't happen but I really hope we get some teases before E3. Something... Anything... Image... 5 second teaser... "unintentional leak"... … please.
can't wait for E3 mostly looking forward to halo but looking forward to seeing wait else is coming out.
8 days left, 14 exclusives, cant wait
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11