3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11
Already getting a drip feed of news.

Clickbait title from HaloFollower
Is this BAD NEWS for Halo Infinite?
Show is still about another 35 mins,I would wait til it ends before you even consider taking anything halofollower says seriously
Well he wasn't a part of HiddenXperia's click so there I guess we shouldn't follow halofoller. After all I did say clickbait title
Everything halofollower does is clickbait.Go back to his earlier videos and dude has no idea what he was talking about.He did this all for money and exposure imo
Wish I could watch it live.... But alas, I’m in Scotland right now :(
You're not missing much imo.Shows almost over and nothing on halo Infinite yet
It's live right now!
Confused by that trailer
So...what’s going on? Chief is in space now, with some dude who seems to be stranded on a Pelican, and we’ve lost some war on a Halo ring...?
So... That showed nothing. Nice graphics though!
Lol, nothing but a damn cinematic.

The entire conference was nothing but pointless cinematics. We need gameplay, we need proof that you can do more than just make a pretty trailer.
DonVinzone wrote:
Basically just the equivalent of what they showed last year but better graphics

The entire conference was nothing but pointless cinematics. We need gameplay, we need proof that you can do more than just make a pretty trailer.
Yep that was really underwhelming to say the least .

I was incredibly disappointed with that.
Xelyx wrote:

I did catch out the corner of my eye something on inside Xbox explaining more . But it was out the corner of my eye will have to watch it back, there has to be that can't be it ?
DonVinzone wrote:
Basically just the equivalent of what they showed last year but better graphics
Still some hints at the story. I mean, it does look like it's taking place quite a while after H5. More akin to the small band of warriors against giant evil that they did in CE..
well, not good conference, cyberpunk and ori 2 im looking forward to and borderlands 3
Xelyx wrote:

I did catch out the corner of my eye something on inside Xbox explaining more . But it was out the corner of my eye will have to watch it back, there has to be that can't be it ?
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/discover-hope
Xelyx wrote:
Xelyx wrote:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/discover-hope
I'm too gutted to bother even reading the link. But thanks anyway :)
Confused by that trailer
Seriously confused by that trailer. I'm starting to get Halo 5 vibes. It is almost like they haven't learned anything.
hmmm end of 2020. I am willing to wait until 2021 if it means we get a finished game at launch.
Confused by that trailer
Seriously confused by that trailer. I'm starting to get Halo 5 vibes. It is almost like they haven't learned anything.
hmmm end of 2020. I am willing to wait until 2021 if it means we get a finished game at launch.
It is a mood trailer essentially.
Confused by that trailer
5 years is enough time for them
AMA4N wrote:
well, not good conference, cyberpunk and ori 2 im looking forward to and borderlands 3
I suppose we've still got doom eternal, I hope they knock it out the park.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11