1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11
ghostbuddy wrote:
Confused by that trailer
Seriously confused by that trailer. I'm starting to get Halo 5 vibes. It is almost like they haven't learned anything.
hmmm end of 2020. I am willing to wait until 2021 if it means we get a finished game at launch.
It is a mood trailer essentially.
I get that, especially with the start being so vauge as the whole ooh what is this type trailer that has became so cliche.
Confused by that trailer
Seriously confused by that trailer. I'm starting to get Halo 5 vibes. It is almost like they haven't learned anything.
hmmm end of 2020. I am willing to wait until 2021 if it means we get a finished game at launch.
5 years is enough time for them
Agreed and 7 years was enough for Bioware to create Anthem, but this is supposed to be ready in a year and a half and no gameplay footage?
Granted I already stated that gameplay footage wouldn't elevate me of my fears we've all been burned by that before but the only thing this trailer tells us is that MC will be the main character (well duh). Other than that we got nothing more than another announcement. It is the lack of information that is more damming in this conference than the conference itself. I expected to reaming skeptical but slightly optimistic, now I am dreading the 2020 holiday season.
ghostbuddy wrote:
Confused by that trailer
It is a mood trailer essentially.
I get that, especially with the start being so vauge as the whole ooh what is this type trailer that has became so cliche.
Confused by that trailer
5 years is enough time for them
Agreed and 7 years was enough for Bioware to create Anthem, but this is supposed to be ready in a year and a half and no gameplay footage?
Granted I already stated that gameplay footage wouldn't elevate me of my fears we've all been burned by that before but the only thing this trailer tells us is that MC will be the main character (well duh). Other than that we got nothing more than another announcement. It is the lack of information that is more damming in this conference than the conference itself. I expected to reaming skeptical but slightly optimistic, now I am dreading the 2020 holiday season.
They probably have some gameplay footage but wanted the scarlett to take center stage more.
maybe gameplay is made but isn't ready yet
So I guess it’s another year until we get more info? And that article didn’t say anything new either. Nothing we didn’t already know
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11