3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 11
AMA4N wrote:
cannot wait, they confirmed that this will be 2 hours.
ill be happy if theres fable 4, cant wait for halo infinite, doom eternal, cyberpunk, ori 2 and elder scrolls 6
Doom Eternal is my biggest interest by a mile, Cyberpunk too, I'm hoping Chris Lee and 343i deliver though, I love Halo, it's why I bought my original Xbox, but they've let us down badly imo, I hope to have my opinions changed, and I'll be very happy if they can do that.
I hope we get a successful campaign and MP
Hope they'll show gameplay.
Here's hoping, as Bonnie confirmed that they will show off the engine at E3.
Showing off the engine has got to include gameplay, I feel like another cinematic trailer wouldn't do us anything to reveal Slipspace Engine's potential.
Another cinematic trailer? We didnt get a first trailer.A teaser of the new engine is not a trailer
Showing off the engine has got to include gameplay, I feel like another cinematic trailer wouldn't do us anything to reveal Slipspace Engine's potential.
Another cinematic trailer? We didnt get a first trailer.A teaser of the new engine is not a trailer
What is a trailer?
this is going to be exciting, im so excited for reach to come on mcc, mcc is going to be a dream come true to halo
We're now officially 1 week away!!
tsassi wrote:
What is a trailer?
Definitely not what we got at e3 last year.Showing off an engine is not a trailer
Keep in mind, even if we see a gameplay trailer it might not be a true representation of what will be released. Take Anthem for example.
tsassi wrote:
What is a trailer?
Definitely not what we got at e3 last year.Showing off an engine is not a trailer
But I asked a simple question: what is a trailer then? What does a video that teases an upcoming game need to contain in order to be a trailer?
tsassi wrote:
tsassi wrote:
What is a trailer?
But I asked a simple question: what is a trailer then? What does a video that teases an upcoming game need to contain in order to be a trailer?
The halo xbox one cinematic with chief in the desert is a trailer,the halo 5/2 anniversary with chief giving the covenant back their bomb is a trailer.343 gave us an engine tease,nothing more
We should keep in mind that “game play” trailers can be nothing like the final product. Hopefully whatever we see is good and not cause a PR hit.
tsassi wrote:
tsassi wrote:
What is a trailer?
The halo xbox one cinematic with chief in the desert is a trailer,the halo 5/2 anniversary with chief giving the covenant back their bomb is a trailer.343 gave us an engine tease,nothing more
You're still dodging the actual question.
tsassi wrote:
tsassi wrote:
What is a trailer?
Halo Infinite's engine demo is a trailer. It's showed us selected details of what to expect from Halo Infinite. Trailer definition, VERB, to give advance publicity to (a film, broadcast, or proposal) by releasing extracts or selected detal. To make a product known, and or reveal to public. The engine demo was Halo Infinite's reveal. It's a trailer.
eviltedi wrote:
tsassi wrote:
tsassi wrote:
What is a trailer?
Halo Infinite's engine demo is a trailer. It's showed us selected details of what to expect from Halo Infinite. Trailer definition, VERB, to give advance publicity to (a film, broadcast, or proposal) by releasing extracts or selected detal. To make a product known, and or reveal to public. The engine demo was Halo Infinite's reveal. It's a trailer.
Was halo 1 as 1999 demo a trailer then? It was literally character models thrown together on a what seemed Like a forged silent cartographer map with a few vehichles and weapons.A teaser and a trailer are two different things to me
eviltedi wrote:
tsassi wrote:
tsassi wrote:
What is a trailer?
Was halo 1 as 1999 demo a trailer then? It was literally character models thrown together on a what seemed Like a forged silent cartographer map with a few vehichles and weapons.A teaser and a trailer are two different things to me
If it had Halo as the title and revealed the game to the public like Halo Infinite ? Then yes. I'm not sure what trailer you're referring to. However, the Halo Infinite engine demo is a trailer, it was the official reveal of the game. You get trailers and teaser trailers, both are trailers.
If we get a new gen either this year or 2020, really worried about the press because the xbox one had a bad press,not only the press centered on TV, I'm sure they learnt their mistakes from that, but the features that we're confirmed such as:
Mandatory disc games have to be installed
Pre own fees
Where don named it xbox one, i hope they don't name it Xbox two
Always online, can't create offline profiles.
Can't earn achievements if you are not connected to xbox live or internet, and can't ply most games if you are not connected o the internet.
tsassi wrote:
tsassi wrote:
What is a trailer?
Funny you say that. I don't believe that Halo 5 desert trailer was even in-game. I'm pretty sure that was CGI.
Nothing we saw in it even happened in the campaign.

How can you call that a trailer but not the announcement/game-engine trailer for Infinite?
AMA4N wrote:
If we get a new gen either this year or 2020, really worried about the press because the xbox one had a bad press,not only the press centered on TV, I'm sure they learnt their mistakes from that, but the features that we're confirmed such as:
Mandatory disc games have to be installed
Pre own fees
Where don named it xbox one, i hope they don't name it Xbox two
Always online, can't create offline profiles.
Can't earn achievements if you are not connected to xbox live or internet, and can't ply most games if you are not connected o the internet.
Also that you have to have an xbox live account to play xbox and couldn't share games, this is where a ps4 won this generation, I hope the next gen doesn't have the bad xbox one features again otherwise the next xbox will lose again.

PS4 share games
We're now officially 1 week away until Microsoft's E3 show!!! Can't wait until the show and what we get to see of Halo Infinite. Pretty stocked for what we'll see. I wonder if Infinite will open the show like last year or close it off.
I think they're gonna close it off with Infinite running on the next Xbox.
We're now officially 1 week away until Microsoft's E3 show!!! Can't wait until the show and what we get to see of Halo Infinite. Pretty stocked for what we'll see. I wonder if Infinite will open the show like last year or close it off.
I think they're gonna close it off with Infinite running on the next Xbox.
It has already been confirmed that Halo Infinite will be for Xbox One and Windows 10. There's absolutely no confirmation of it being on the next generation xbox. We'll find out more details at E3 2019.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 11