3 hours until E3!!!

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
We're now officially 4 hours away until Microsoft's E3 show!!! Can't wait until the show and what we get to see of Halo Infinite. Pretty stocked for what we'll see. I wonder if Infinite will open the show like last year or close it off.
We're officially 3 weeks away until Microsoft's E3 show!! Can't wait until the show and what we get to see of Halo Infinite. Pretty stocked for what we'll see. I wonder if Infinite will open the show like last year or close it off.
I'm happy you're stoked. I'm looking forward to E3 for a few reasons, DOOM Eternal is one amongst many. I'm hoping for Halo info, and I'm sure we'll get something, but I'm keeping my Halo expectations in check,,, for now. I hope 343i prove me wrong in many ways.
Wish I could head over to E3, I have no doubt it is gonna be awesome! Maybe next time though!
Wish I could head over to E3, I have no doubt it is gonna be awesome! Maybe next time though!
I agree, I keep threatening to go to the next E3, it's not easy to get there from South West Scotland, maybe next year, or maybe we could get a European show someday ? Glasgow has an excellent exhibition centre, hint hint 343i lol.
eviltedi wrote:
I agree, I keep threatening to go to the next E3, it's not easy to get there from South West Scotland, maybe next year, or maybe we could get a European show someday ? Glasgow has an excellent exhibition centre, hint hint 343i lol.
Similar predicament here, it's wayyy too expensive for me to head over from here in Australia, at least for now it is, maybe once I have saved up a bit I'll head over next year ahah
I think it'll close the gaming segment and then they'll show us the new consoles. I can't wait to see what they show of Infinite but I'm almost as excited to see if that Playground game really is Fable 4.
We're officially 3 weeks away until Microsoft's E3 show!! Can't wait until the show and what we get to see of Halo Infinite. Pretty stocked for what we'll see. I wonder if Infinite will open the show like last year or close it off.
Uhhh i hate to break it to you but its 4 weeks not 3.....
Im keeping more of a feet to the ground attitude towards more information revealed about infinite, reasons are pretty much that not much has been revealed yet & that recent installments in the main storyline have been rather disappointing.

Though I also keep an open mind given every installment is their own and should not be solely judged, even before the games release, based on its predecessors.

Though what is sure is that every Halo fan hopes for a best Halo game yet to come but the question is if that is realistic to be expected.
I think it'll close the gaming segment and then they'll show us the new consoles. I can't wait to see what they show of Infinite but I'm almost as excited to see if that Playground game really is Fable 4.
I heard nothing about a possible Fable 4. This revelation may get me through my day. Now I’m just as excited as you
I heard nothing about a possible Fable 4. This revelation may get me through my day. Now I’m just as excited as you
They're for sure making an open world action RPG, the rumor is it's Fable 4, hope it's true. Even if it isn't though I'm excited to see whatever it is because it's my favourite genre for SP and Playground has only made Forza Horizon, will be interesting to see if they're not just a one trick pony.
They're for sure making an open world action RPG, the rumor is it's Fable 4, hope it's true. Even if it isn't though I'm excited to see whatever it is because it's my favourite genre for SP and Playground has only made Forza Horizon, will be interesting to see if they're not just a one trick pony.
Love Forza Horizon, so it’ll be great to see what they are bringing to the table. While Fable 3 wasn’t the best, I still thoroughly enjoyed it. Can’t wait for more information
Love Forza Horizon, so it’ll be great to see what they are bringing to the table. While Fable 3 wasn’t the best, I still thoroughly enjoyed it. Can’t wait for more information
I just hope if it is Fable they can nail the humor down. Lionhead made a very unique franchise and it's always nerve wracking when a new studio takes over an existing franchise. I'll shut up about Fable though since it's off topic, sorry OP lol Halo's gonna be the star of the show but I need my variety.
Never been a huge gears fan but I'm curious to see more about gears 5 and hopefully we get an cinematic or something big from infinite
Never been a huge gears fan but I'm curious to see more about gears 5 and hopefully we get an cinematic or something big from infinite
I'm hoping for a Star Wars: Imperial Commando, doesn't matter how little evidence we have, we'll get it eventually.
I'm hoping for a Star Wars: Imperial Commando, doesn't matter how little evidence we have, we'll get it eventually.
I'd rather a kotor 3 or a kotor 1 remaster but to each their own lol
If the new Infinite stuff is anything like last year's for impact value then we are golden
I'm looking forward to Devolver Digital Part 3.
Doom Eternal and Halo Infinite news are what I am most excited for this year.
yep definitely excited as for when during the show? hmm not sure about that
I'm probably the minority here with hype, because I don't care about his years E3. But the halo news u want is when will we get a beta date for infinite, reach for mcc, and any side games or projects for Halo.

However, I would still like to go just to experience the event as a whole. Because even if you don't care about the other game news, the hype and atmosphere must be fun to be a part of. Not to mention some possible physical swag or digital ones, like a forum badge.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11