OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
We're officially 3 weeks away until Microsoft's E3 show!! Can't wait until the show and what we get to see of Halo Infinite. Pretty stocked for what we'll see. I wonder if Infinite will open the show like last year or close it off.
We’re in the endgame now
I'm really looking forward to E3 this year, but very disappointed Sony and a few other companies are skipping it. Looking forward to seeing what Microsoft is going to do. Big opportunity this year I think. Halo needs to knock it out of the park but they also need a few other new exclusive (I use that word loosely now thanks to everything going to PC and Xbox gamers get the shaft as they don't get PC exclusives 🙄 but anyways...) that get people talking.

I honestly don't know why Microsoft don't make a deal with Sega. Sega has SO MANY good IPs just sitting around collecting dust. I bought the original Xbox for the newest Panzer Dragoon and Halo (still own both 🙃) I was/still am a Sega guy. Microsoft and Sega had/have? such a good relationship as far a I know. Why they didn't continue down this road is beyond me.

I really hope Halo Infinite gives me that Halo 2/3 feeling, but I just have a feeling they'll continue to put dumb things in like ADS style zooming and such and make Halo look and feel like all the other FPS out there... But one can hope right :)
I just want gameplay footage in order to see which type of Halo it will be xD
eviltedi wrote:
We're officially 3 weeks away until Microsoft's E3 show!! Can't wait until the show and what we get to see of Halo Infinite. Pretty stocked for what we'll see. I wonder if Infinite will open the show like last year or close it off.
I'm happy you're stoked. I'm looking forward to E3 for a few reasons, DOOM Eternal is one amongst many. I'm hoping for Halo info, and I'm sure we'll get something, but I'm keeping my Halo expectations in check,,, for now. I hope 343i prove me wrong in many ways.
Dude, Doom! I hope they give us a release date too. I hate googling it every day and getting nothing :(

Hoping we get more than just a demo trailer this time. Halo's appearance last year was pretty lame.
We're officially 4 weeks away until Microsoft's E3 show!! Can't wait until the show and what we get to see of Halo Infinite. Pretty stocked for what we'll see. I wonder if Infinite will open the show like last year or close it off.
Can't wait!! Been anxious for Infinite news for months now!
My Body is ready. Surely they will have some kind of news on Infinite.
Kivell wrote:
My Body is ready. Surely they will have some kind of news on Infinite.
Yup, it’s been confirmed it’ll be there.
Considering there hasn't been much Halo news the last couple of years, I could see them opening with Infinite and knock it out of the park.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm looking forward to Devolver Digital Part 3.
Besides anything Halo, so much yes to the Devolver Digital conferences
I think Xbox might open with showing their new consoles (if the rumors are true). And then might go directly into showing Infinite. I say this because it's probable that Xbox will want to show what their new console can do. What better way to do that then to present the console first and then proceed to show it's capabilities on what of it's biggest games?
I think Xbox might open with showing their new consoles (if the rumors are true). And then might go directly into showing Infinite. I say this because it's probable that Xbox will want to show what their new console can do. What better way to do that then to present the console first and then proceed to show it's capabilities on what of it's biggest games?
Yeah, I think theyr'e gonna unveil the next-gen Xbox and to show off its power, we'll get to see some awesome stuff from Infinite. Getting HYPED!!
Yeah, I think theyr'e gonna unveil the next-gen Xbox and to show off its power, we'll get to see some awesome stuff from Infinite. Getting HYPED!!
As am I!
As am I!
I wonder if they'll actually show gameplay or just some trailer stuff.
As am I!
I wonder if they'll actually show gameplay or just some trailer stuff.
It's hard to tell. It's likely that we won't be seeing Infinite release till fall 2020. But we might get a teaser of the story and maybe some gameplay of the multiplayer. Or a teaser of the MP and then a release or announcement for the flighting programs for Infinite. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
3 weeks now!
really excited, hope we get a classic gameplay like halo ce-3
We're officially 3 weeks away until Microsoft's E3 show!!
Oh yeah... that's happening fairly soon isn't it?
Unyshek wrote:
Ohh snap!! 😁
Unyshek wrote:
Ohh snap!! 😁
The Final Countdown!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11