Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

[Locked] 343 is incompetent

OP BANGHART

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
your right, it looked better in the last trailer. But it looks even more better in this one. 343 are finally listening to the halo fans and your unhappy?
Halo Waypoint is getting so angry about this trailer lol.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
BANGHART wrote:
Listening to fans? The new design looks like a guy wearing a master chief halloween costume.

Who is the fans? We wanted the old art style back. This is trash
You got the old art style back. This is what it’s always looked like.
I’m not speaking sarcastically here; have it your way and please do leave.
it looked good this as well, just graphics that sucked.
Its actually really interesting to see what's happening here on Waypoint. It seems like a very mixed bag towards the scene shown in E3: One hand, you got a group of happy and satisfied individuals who are showing serious hype for Infinite, liking the direction the series is heading and waiting for more. On the other hand, you also see plenty of voices speaking out against this change to Halo, with the older Gen III gear, despite being made in 2559, resurfacing. We haven't even seen that much, and people are already jumping boat. Plenty of people calling 343 incompetent or disliking what they've tried to do with this one.

Its really, really strange to see a community which once rallied under Halo Infinite's first appearance divide so quickly after the next. Its actually a bit disheartening to think about. Personally? I think Halo Infinite will do just fine. If not, amazing. Its clear 343 is trying, and they really are. They pulled some things together in Halo Wars 2, and they indefinitely can continue to do so in this next game. I love Chief's armor in these cutscenes as I loved the design of his armor in Halo 4/5. Both looked amazing to me. We're just dealing with a new engine where we have to make Halo in, with a community who for the most part is longing to return to Halo's former glory.
Its actually really interesting to see what's happening here on Waypoint. It seems like a very mixed bag towards the scene shown in E3: Plenty of people calling 343 incompetent or disliking what they've tried to do with this one. On the other hand, you also see plenty of voices speaking out against this change to Halo, with the older Gen III gear, despite being made in 2559, resurfacing. We haven't even seen that much, and people are already jumping boat.

Its really, really strange to see a community which once rallied under Halo Infinite's first appearance divide so quickly after the next. Its actually a bit disheartening to think about. Personally? I think Halo Infinite will do just fine. If not, amazing. Its clear 343 is trying, and they really are. They pulled some things together in Halo Wars 2, and they indefinitely can continue to do so in this next game. I love Chief's armor in these cutscenes as I loved the design of his armor in Halo 4/5. Both looked amazing to me. We're just dealing with a new engine where we have to make Halo in, with a community who for the most part is longing to return to Halo's former glory.
100% agreed. People just need to be patient.
BANGHART wrote:
Listening to fans? The new design looks like a guy wearing a master chief halloween costume.

You got the old art style back. This is what it’s always looked like
BANGHART wrote:

You got the old art style back. This is what it’s always looked like.
No it didnt. Halo is dead. R.i.p

Spoiler:
Show