Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

A grenade perk addition

OP poeticlllnature

It would be a lot of fun to have a perk that makes grenade throwing more accurate. Seriously Spartans should be able to whip nades with beautiful accuracy. Sometimes
It would be a lot of fun to have a perk that makes grenade throwing more accurate. Seriously Spartans should be able to whip nades with beautiful accuracy. Sometimes
How is that possible if the player is the one throwing it?
In what way exactly? I thought you could already be pretty damn accurate.
I guess he means with stronger magnetism? Doesn't matter, I don't want to see perks ever again in the Halo main series MP! 👎
All I can see is that stupid self-homing "smart grenade" from Advanced Warfare and I want NOTHING to do with it.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
No perks, please. Keep that trash in COD.
Perks make a large game type like warzone better... I don’t think perks should be related to COD. I don’t think anything outside should be brought to this statement at all. As a spartan, the 7 foot GM human in a massive suit trained since a kid, you should have a suit that can periodically predict movement a sweet ricochet or something. Similar to GOW but more fast paced. I hope 343 is building Spartans entirely unique and different in play styles. Perks are a sweet add on for progressive gamers who enjoy uniqueness and different play styles...
Perks make a large game type like warzone better... I don’t think perks should be related to COD. I don’t think anything outside should be brought to this statement at all. As a spartan, the 7 foot GM human in a massive suit trained since a kid, you should have a suit that can periodically predict movement a sweet ricochet or something. Similar to GOW but more fast paced. I hope 343 is building Spartans entirely unique and different in play styles. Perks are a sweet add on for progressive gamers who enjoy uniqueness and different play styles...
...which is the complete opposite of what a Halo main game should be. Even in the case of a separate class based mode (like Invasion of Warzone could be), for the sake of balancing with its arena gameplay roots, imho you shouldn't be able to personalize your Spartans perks and equipment. In that specific case fixed loadouts with different equipment is the way. Adding perks on top of that in Halo would only muddy the water if you ask me.
...which is the complete opposite of what a Halo main game should be. Even in the case of a separate class based mode (like Invasion of Warzone could be), for the sake of balancing with its arena gameplay roots, imho you shouldn't be able to personalize your Spartans perks and equipment. In that specific case fixed loadouts with different equipment is the way. Adding perks on top of that in Halo would only muddy the water if you ask me.
Nahhh be too boring and slow without
This just sounds like your asking for a grenade that essentially aims and throws itself. Grenades are already thrown as accurate as the player makes them. I'm not sure why a player would even need this much of a crutch unless they were playing with their feet.
Nahhh be too boring and slow without
While I disagree with "boring" of course, at least I get it. But slow, how? In fact I would claim it's simpler, more immediate and as such faster. Team Fortress 2 used a similar class based system and that one was fast paced! 🙂
Not needed. You just need to control momentum to get either the closest or farthest distances.
Grenades are already as accurate as the player. Though they could have different arc than on H5g, the animation could also be changed.

To clarify, those could be changes only, not adding multiple different arcs.