About preorder bonuses....

OP Cephalon Zylon

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Chimera30 wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
The Halo 3 Helmet will probably be one of the best pre order bonuses (if thats how you got it). One day I will my hands on one of those.
That wasn’t a pre order bonus. That was included in the Halo 3 Legendary Edition.
Ah yes I completely forgot about those, thats it. I like the idea of that better. I believe H4 had something similar in terms of different levels of editions & what you got.
Halo 4 had 2 editions: standard and limited. Limited Edition came with a special case, a copy of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, and some Halo-related documents/booklets. There also was a special Halo 4 version of the Xbox 360, which came with a copy of the game.
I remember getting the Halo 4 Limited Edition. The only thing note worthy was some in game skins & armour i believe you got. The artic BR skin if im not mistaken.
Halo 4 and Reach's pre-order editions were called Limited and Legendary editions respectively. Halo 4 had the prime skin for the AR, the Arctic skin for the BR and the prime skin for recruit, Halo reach had the legendary armor effect aka the Orange flame armor effect. Those are all the cosmetics, that is. Im not sure if there was any more items in the pre-orders. You can still find codes for the cosmetic items on Ebay.
Chimera30 wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
The Halo 3 Helmet will probably be one of the best pre order bonuses (if thats how you got it). One day I will my hands on one of those.
That wasn’t a pre order bonus. That was included in the Halo 3 Legendary Edition.
Ah yes I completely forgot about those, thats it. I like the idea of that better. I believe H4 had something similar in terms of different levels of editions & what you got.
Halo 4 had 2 editions: standard and limited. Limited Edition came with a special case, a copy of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, and some Halo-related documents/booklets. There also was a special Halo 4 version of the Xbox 360, which came with a copy of the game.
I remember getting the Halo 4 Limited Edition. The only thing note worthy was some in game skins & armour i believe you got. The artic BR skin if im not mistaken.
Halo 4 and Reach's pre-order editions were called Limited and Legendary editions respectively. Halo 4 had the prime skin for the AR, the Arctic skin for the BR and the prime skin for recruit, Halo reach had the legendary armor effect aka the Orange flame armor effect. Those are all the cosmetics, that is. Im not sure if there was any more items in the pre-orders. You can still find codes for the cosmetic items on Ebay.
Like chimera mentioned, H4 also had a lot of paper documents & a movie, I don't think I ever touched them. I think the in game cosmetics or exclusives items is the way to go along with physical items such as a statue or H3 Mark V Helmet is the way to go.
I would want a physical reward, I want to actually have something to remind me that I pre-ordered a great game.
Hopefully none
Lil Man JP wrote:
I would want a physical reward, I want to actually have something to remind me that I pre-ordered a great game.
I hope halo infinite is good but I wouldn’t call it a great game yet as we still don’t know much about it
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2