Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Aight, time to wait another year! :D

OP SectionUnity

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
All we got is a 5 minutes trailer of a man we don't know (I believe hes there for a trailer, wont be in the game) and Master chief picked up from space then jump back out to space. Not saying im ungrateful but it isn't enough to go on about for the next year so its obvious we will go back to normal soon enough.

Maybe in due time, more info will pop out through the months and hopefully gameplay or art design teases. Overall, we shall wait for another year for the big Leagues of News and Information at E3 2020!
2020 holidays. So 1 year and 6 months... wake me, when you need me.
The waiting game continues yet another e3. Hopefully we don’t have to wait until December again for the Devs to talk about the game.
Yeah the trailer was awesome and all but I wish we saw a little gameplay or had some more information about the story or how the game will play. Hopefully 343 won’t keep us in the dark for another year but who knows what will happen
The trailer sucked.
Much more to it than that. Hopefully you will grow to appreciate it.
Yeah the trailer was awesome and all but I wish we saw a little gameplay or had some more information about the story or how the game will play. Hopefully 343 won’t keep us in the dark for another year but who knows what will happen
I wish we got something. Not necessarily gameplay but just pure information. The direction of gameplay or story, more models of weapons, enemies. Just something.
There wasn't a lot of information.
it was still classic halo so I'm happy with it. I did really want to know when the beta is starting.
Yeah yeah, tiny little easter eggs here and there, hints that theorize the story. Its not like theres going to be 10 min videos of Halo channels talking about it for a week then disappear. Its a cycle. As of much now, nothing major to follow up besides more riddles.
You gotta remember we still have the beta at some point soon. Now that we know Infinite is planned to release at the end of next year and if Halo 5 is anything to go off (since it had a beta almost a year before release), we could have gameplay (in our hands) as soon as December.

Edit: Or any time after that. Hell it may not be until a month before it releases. Just want to put some breaks on the hype train.
Yeah yeah, tiny little easter eggs here and there, hints that theorize the story. Its not like theres going to be 10 min videos of Halo channels talking about it for a week then disappear. Its a cycle. As of much now, nothing major to follow up besides more riddles.
Nah i honestly don't like halo youtube channels. I think its good enough for the individual to appreciate whats there and move on. The "analysis vids are always too reachy. Excited but not clamoring for tons of info. I ment appreciate it and move on haha.
I was not expecting halo infinite to come out this year anyway
. No beta announcement
. Launch window date only that could slip
. I get that it should coincide with Scarlet but MCC was a year later than XBone and was under-done. I'm happy to wait until they get it right
. No Gameplay!!!!!
. At least H5 has had content added - BTB, new maps
You gotta remember we still have the beta at some point soon. Now that we know Infinite is planned to release at the end of next year and if Halo 5 is anything to go off (since it had a beta almost a year before release), we could have gameplay (in our hands) as soon as December.

Edit: Or any time after that. Hell it may not be until a month before it releases. Just want to put some breaks on the hype train.
Eh I think if they planned a beta for this year they would have mentioned it. This year’s E3 is just a notice to come back again next year for big details which I presume will include beta information and more. I doubt we are seeing anything substantial until then, but hopefully I am wrong.
probably more with outpost discovery
Well here is a new thing I would like to share with who doesnt know it. In halo infinite first trailer we saw the date to be of year 2560. And in 2nd trailer when chief wakes up,there was lot of data being showed on his visor .one point said modified by Dr c.Halsey on 5/19/2561. And in that trailer we also saw the time being past as the beard of that pilot had grown. Now chief was on zeta halo on 2560 as shown in first trailer. In 2nd he woke up on 2561 or later . it means that chief was floating for years

The place where the ring was fragmented in to pieces ,well that might be because of explosion or crashing of infinity and maybe that is why that pilot was saying that we lost everything

Eh I think if they planned a beta for this year they would have mentioned it. This year’s E3 is just a notice to come back again next year for big details which I presume will include beta information and more. I doubt we are seeing anything substantial until then, but hopefully I am wrong.
Yeah I was thinking about that when I added the edit. The only reason I remain optimistic about a beta in the next 6ish months is the Outpost Discovery which is the kind of place where they will make at least one announcement; although it would make more sense to be MCC related.

I think for now I gotta stop speculating on when we will get more content, we know there will be more trailers within the next 12 months. Just gotta play MCC and chill out.
I'm hoping we at least get some news pieces between now and next E3, I don't want them to share stuff too early but at the same time I need something lol
I knew it was gonna come out this year anyway
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2