Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

an actual reward for max rank

OP CrashingMoney65

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
For infinite i want a actual "reward" for max rank. halo 5 gave us a terrible emblem. i want some cool armour like halo reach!
Maybe you could get the Gen 3 Recon. The Recon has always been a symbol of determination, strength, and hardheadedness. Reaching max rank has always been a terrible yet fulfilling grind. The Recon and max rank would work great together. For they both give the same message: I'm a total addict to Halo and I'm proud of it. Seems pretty good to me.
Maybe you could get the Gen 3 Recon. The Recon has always been a symbol of determination, strength, and hardheadedness. Reaching max rank has always been a terrible yet fulfilling grind. The Recon and max rank would work great together. For they both give the same message: I'm a total addict to Halo and I'm proud of it. Seems pretty good to me.
Yeah that’s a pretty good idea, especially with the reward being the recon armor.
For infinite i want a actual "reward" for max rank. halo 5 gave us a terrible emblem. i want some cool armour like halo reach!
i'd be fine with getting an emblem, but only if more came with it like armors or weapon skins
...and a reward for max tour in MCC too.
Maybe something "haunted" type reward? a helmet is pretty much the most noticeable part of the armor & usually max rank is so rare that a nonsensical helmet doesn't bother the immersion aspect.

The point being, something recognizeable in the gameplay itself rather than only in lobby.

And as a side note, emblems should be unlocked by default, much like they always were alongside armor colors.
Sypriz wrote:
i'd be fine with getting an emblem, but only if more came with it like armors or weapon skins
I mean not just an emblem
They already said it was a small token of appreciation, hard to tell what it could be but it feels like it might be another emblem. Hopefully not.
Ken Static wrote:
They already said it was a small token of appreciation, hard to tell what it could be but it feels like it might be another emblem. Hopefully not.
I think OP meant the reward for max rank in Infinite itself. Which is quite forward thinking but eh.

If max rank in H5 gets me an emblem, cool. I’ll wear it haha

As for max rank in Infinite. A cool helmet would be nice, maybe some weapon skins. Something unique for the players who get there.
It’s like back in the day when you had Recon in H3, people would ask you where/how you got that!?
Something that is sought after
TheDonCJG wrote:
Ken Static wrote:
If max rank in H5 gets me an emblem, cool.
but wouldn't u prefer some cool looking armour ?
TheDonCJG wrote:
Ken Static wrote:
Oh 100% I would but the rewards for Halo 5 aren’t likely to change so I’ll settle for the emblem.
I think the only reason there wasn’t armour as a reward in Halo 5 is because the armour system wasn’t all that great.
TheDonCJG wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:
Ken Static wrote:
in Halo 5 is because the armour system wasn’t all that great.
would you prefer a battlepass instead like in reach. i would prefer that because its about skill an play time not random packs
TheDonCJG wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:
Ken Static wrote:
in Halo 5 is because the armour system wasn’t all that great.
would you prefer a battlepass instead like in reach. i would prefer that because its about skill an play time not random packs
Possibly, yes.
Rumours are pointing towards Infinite’s multiplayer being Free To Play, but that’s not confirmed so who knows.

I believe 343i have said that the armour system in Infinite will be similar to the original Halo Reach. Wether that means how it’s unlocked or just customisation I don’t know.

I wouldn’t mind a battle pass as long as:
- It doesn’t heavily monetise the game.
- If REQS are involved then there needs to be a way of getting them after that season has ended.
- Needs to provide enough content that’s meaningful. By that I mean not just a bunch of emblems or things no one cares all that much about.
Yeah that’s a pretty good idea, especially with the reward being the recon armor.
how about getting the arbiters armor for elites?
how about getting the arbiters armor for elites?
The arbiters armor would be awesome.
I'm just gonna throw a guess, but I think the Haunted Helmet will return as the max rank reward in Infinite.
TheDonCJG wrote:
Ken Static wrote:
I think OP meant the reward for max rank in Infinite itself. Which is quite forward thinking but eh.

As for max rank in Infinite. A cool helmet would be nice, maybe some weapon skins. Something unique for the players who get there.
It’s like back in the day when you had Recon in H3, people would ask you where/how you got that!?
Do you have the classic H3 Recon? I do, and I can prove it too.
If max rank is gonna be a grind, there's gotta be a bag of goodies waiting for you at the end. For example, matching weapons skins, an assasination, an armor set, an emblem, and maybe more goodies if they feel inclined. When you hit max rank, you shouldn't feel glad that it's over. You should feel excited about the rewards that await you, but the rewards must first be made. If we just get an emblem again, I might cry.
TheDonCJG wrote:
Ken Static wrote:

Do you have the classic H3 Recon? I do, and I can prove it too.
I do yes. My Bungie profile is here Was under my old gamer tag “don cjg” before I modernised it to “TheDonCJG”. My stats don’t show on Waypoint as I haven’t played those old games since I updated my tag, therefore the stats didn’t update either.

Alternatively, feel free to look through all of my achievements on XBL. You’ll fine evidence of completion there too.

Im glad you have it too!
Maybe chiefs h:ce and h3 helmets should be more difficult to get. Maybe by completing the campaign on legendary, or by completing a set of commendations would be nice too.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2