1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Vc Clarity wrote:
Someone send this to HiddenXperia so that he can include it in his analysis video. Please
Done.
Thanks cbenson1 now the wait for when he analyze the morse code!😊
Good work everyone.
So following along with Ancient Human languages, the third symbol of the first word appears to be an upside-down version of the Paleo-Hebrew symbol for I. And we all know what 'I' upside-down looks like. So another possibility.
This is great. Nice work.

This Zeta Halo reveal is rather exciting. It feels like the most history-heavy Halo, with it being one of the ancient 12, housing humanity for years (which means we'll get ruins Halo 2 style, and I'm guessing that's what the glyphs are as well- human) and also having a beyond-massive flood outbreak. Do we know the Flood's status on the ring?

This Zeta Halo reveal is rather exciting. It feels like the most history-heavy Halo, with it being one of the ancient 12, housing humanity for years (which means we'll get ruins Halo 2 style, and I'm guessing that's what the glyphs are as well- human) and also having a beyond-massive flood outbreak. Do we know what the Flood's status on the ring?
We have a source that mentions that the Swords of Sanghelios eliminated a small outbreak of flood and then the UNSC came in later to ensure it's containment, two years prior to the events occurring in the trailer. However this source doesn't exactly align with other parts of Halo Lore, so it's impossible to say anything conclusive. Here is the article:
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Installation_07
Quote:
can be the acting geas?
Possibly, but highly unlikely, are you suggesting that the geas is making them write in different languages for a reason?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Vc Clarity wrote:

This Zeta Halo reveal is rather exciting. It feels like the most history-heavy Halo, with it being one of the ancient 12, housing humanity for years (which means we'll get ruins Halo 2 style, and I'm guessing that's what the glyphs are as well- human) and also having a beyond-massive flood outbreak. Do we know what the Flood's status on the ring?
We have a source that mentions that the Swords of Sanghelios eliminated a small outbreak of flood and then the UNSC came in later to ensure it's containment, two years prior to the events occurring in the trailer. However this source doesn't exactly align with other parts of Halo Lore, so it's impossible to say anything conclusive. Here is the article:
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Installation_07
Who says Halo 6 is set in 2559/60?

I'm jonestly expecting a time-jump
The last letter is the same as the second, it's similar to an ancient D or a forerunner P, but it has a weird little triangle on the bottom right angle. If the third letter isn't the same as the first, then it could be a forerunner C or a Phoenician Y.

Some of these letters look very strange, I think 343 will provide us with a means to translate them, hidden somewhere.
Not sure if anyone noticed that the UNSC container shows "INF-01", could mean it's from the Infinity (hull code INF-101) unless it's a reference to the name of the game.
The wall cravings seem to be an algamation of phoenician, paleo hebrew, norse and forerunner scripture. with each language alone i get nonsense. but im guessing the first line to say chakas, with the difference in the suposed "a" letters defining the tone of the letters ( k or ch ( and possibly g)).
The problem solving shown here to figure out clues at hand is fantastic. I'm impressed at the individuals who have taken the time to figure some of these things out!
Vc Clarity wrote:
You know what I just realised, Zeta halo is known as Installation 7 to humanity! This would make sense as Installation 07 size was decreased and damaged parts were ejected, meaning that if Halo Infinity was open world, it would have a slight more sense of realism in the scale of things. And a lot of this ties in with the background lore of Mendicant Bias and honestly makes a lot of sense.

Read more here: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Installation_07
It was decreased to 10,000 km, which is the diameter of the other 6 rings. It started at 30,000 km. It makes sense that it’s thicker than the other rings being as how its diameter was scaled down but apparently not it’s width. So really it has a surface area larger than the other 6 rings. Also Zeta Halo appears in the novel Hunters in the Dark and there doesn’t appear to be a functional monitor warching over it.
This is why I love HALO! Keep up the good work guys. Love this stuff :)
It means "SOS we don't know what were doing help us 343i".So guys we have to develop the game ourselves.
I don't know... 343 seems to know how to appease people with this engine demo.
stckrboy wrote:
Need to give devoltar the credit for translation - make of this what you will
Quote:
... --- ... --.. . - .- .... .- .-.. --- --. .-. -..
SOSZETAHALOGRD
If this translation is accurate, GRD, could stand for Guardian.. Along the SOS a warning. That would explain the crashed Pelican, and chief going to the rescue.
stckrboy wrote:
Need to give devoltar the credit for translation - make of this what you will
Quote:
... --- ... --.. . - .- .... .- .-.. --- --. .-. -..
SOSZETAHALOGRD
If this translation is accurate, GRD, could stand for Guardian.. Along the SOS a warning. That would explain the crashed Pelican, and chief going to the rescue.
Or may be General Radio Distress
What if that message is that scientist from Halo wars 2?
What if that message is that scientist from Halo wars 2?
It can't be as Anders was not on Zeta Halo.

Also just so everyone knows this Zeta Halo has a breathable atmosphere, read hunters in the dark if you don't believe me.

The radio message is most likely from that group of Marines who are featured in the teaser. From my perspective it looks like we will be spending a good amount of time in the game collecting scattered UNSC forces and bringing them together at the base of operations the infinity has going on or near a Halo ring. In all up for rebuilding the UNSC fleet to kick some serious xenos butt.
Can I just say, despite this being a "demo" there sure are some awesome *clues*, really hoping that these are real hints leading us to I07
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5