Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Any Spartan Company Perks?

OP Ayy NoVa

With H5, working on the company's kill commendations gave the people a reward. 343i released the Achilles Helmet and Armor. That gave people a reason to create a Spartan Company or join one. To grind it out and get a reward for the struggle, some thought it was worth it. Others (Lazy People) didn't. Do you think the companies will still have any part to play when Halo Infinite releases? Or will it just be a means to show a title with your buddies...What do you think and what perks/rewards would you like to see?
More primarily exclusive armors than anything else unless emblems show up on your armor like they did in Reach (I would be very happy if they did).
If these commendations do return and there are rewards for them once again, I'd like to see rewards added for the assist and gametype company commendations as well. There wasn't really a point to grinding those ones like there was for the kill commendations.
I definitely want to see armor rewards return. I met some awesome people while going for Achilles and that’s reason enough for something similar to return in my mind.
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Others (Lazy People) didn't.
Oh sure, I'm so lazy because I'm too busy working and adulting to sit around and grind for something in a video game. How lazy of me 😂
Ayy NoVa wrote:
What do you think and what perks/rewards would you like to see?
This may be an unpopular opinion (or not, I don't care) but I don't like the idea of company commendations at all. It tends to encourage spawn camping and "farming", which were already bad enough before Spartan Companies were a thing.

But if they do have company commendations in Halo Infinite, I'd like there to be more involving PvE that can be completed in firefight.
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Oh sure, I'm so lazy because I'm too busy working and adulting to sit around and grind for something in a video game. How lazy of me 😂
Ayy NoVa wrote:
What do you think and what perks/rewards would you like to see?
This may be an unpopular opinion (or not, I don't care) but I don't like the idea of company commendations at all. It tends to encourage spawn camping and "farming", which were already bad enough before Spartan Companies were a thing.

But if they do have company commendations in Halo Infinite, I'd like there to be more involving PvE that can be completed in firefight.
I know what you mean. Farming is always going to be around as it is one way or another. might as well earn something while doing it. To the lazy part, that is not intended for those who are working. I work myself and I still achieved it while grinding here in there and a company that was actually active as well. it took us some time but we got it. The lazy are those who complain about having to slay to achieve.
Ayy NoVa wrote:
I have a lot of time to game and grind. I didn't go for, or join a company for the armour because I didn't like it. It does not appeal to me. I think there should be armour for companies in Halo Infinite, as long as it's not forcing me to go for it, I'm happy it's there for the ones that want it. If it looks appealing to me I might go for it too, if it's pve.
They need to add more inventive for companies besides Armor. If it were possible, have exclusive Company weapon skins, visors, armor effects, etc.