Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Anything for SR153s?

OP Chinatown Ben

We all know the thank you Infinite gift 343 is giving everyone who achieves SR152 in H5.

But what about the short list of players who have max’ed out XP at 100,000,000XP? This feat is the equivalent of achieving SR152 twice, what the halo community has dubbed as the unofficial rank of SR153?

When Halotracker was still tracking H5 stats, there was around 112-115 players in the world to max out the XP at 100million.

Should these H5 superfans be recognized for their loyalty and achievements? Just curious was players think.
Of course. I think anyone with that much dedication deserves recognition.
Nah 152 is the official max rank and it's enough. One could spin that wheel around for 152 on multiple accounts, all achievements and/or max rank in MCC etc.
Sure, why not?
Be great if 343 showered "tokens of appreciation",
for all kinds of stuff, ridiculous or not...to players of all the older games.
We'd love it.
what should qualify?
Nah 152 is the official max rank and it's enough. One could spin that wheel around for 152 on multiple accounts, all achievements and/or max rank in MCC etc.
so you re saying people that actually got max xp shouldnt be rewarded? let me guess, you dont have max xp right? :P
You've got to draw the line somewhere. 152 is a remarkable effort.
Darwi wrote:
I agree, 152 is remarkable! 153 is insane. 343 did draw the line, at 100 million. Why is beyond me. If 152 is max, why not stop XP at 50 million. Why track xp to 100 million, before saying, ok that’s good?!
Darwi wrote:
I agree, 152 is remarkable! 153 is insane. 343 did draw the line, at 100 million. Why is beyond me. If 152 is max, why not stop XP at 50 million. Why track xp to 100 million, before saying, ok that’s good?!
153 is not committed enough to warrant an armor color. They need to further restrict the color black behind max XP rank, Champ 1 in all playlists, all achievements, all medals, and all commendations in H5, all games in MCC, OG H4, Reach, H3, H2, CE, Spartan Assault, Spartan Strike, Fireteam Raven, HW, HW2, and you must have tuned in to every Halo Twitch stream ever and bought 40 cans of Pringles in Canada.
Darwi wrote:
153 is not committed enough to warrant an armor color. They need to further restrict the color black behind max XP rank, Champ 1 in all playlists, all achievements, all medals, and all commendations in H5, all games in MCC, OG H4, Reach, H3, H2, CE, Spartan Assault, Spartan Strike, Fireteam Raven, HW, HW2, and you must have tuned in to every Halo Twitch stream ever and bought 40 cans of Pringles in Canada.
everything in this post and the 40 cans of pringles in canada is what got me to chuckle.
Since it is a tracked stat, it would be cool to see something for 153s.
Darwi wrote:
That level of commitment def deserves something like a vehicle named after them.
Giving something out to 153 is less ridiculous than giving something out to 152s. Either way, it’s really nice that they are even giving anything out to anyone for previous halo game experience.
Darwi wrote:
I guess because they never expected anyone to go that far.

Halo 5 is coming up on six years - twice as long as they would have been expecting. The extra time plus XP events is the only reason people have climbed this mountain.

Kudos though. You're all insane.
Anyone who’s maxed out the XP limit in Halo 5, needs to be awarded some Vitamin D, haha!

Personally, I’d prefer more skill based rewards, than something that equates to time served.
We already have the 152 reward, how about a solo mythic playthrough reward?
If 343 wanted to keep the stats, we could have seen who was the #1 multiplayer kill leader in every game, and who had the most kills all games combined.
Etc.
I think if you have over a million kills in a gametype, that would warrant something.
If 343 wanted to keep the stats, we could have seen who was the #1 multiplayer kill leader in every game, and who had the most kills all games combined.
Etc.
I think if you have over a million kills in a gametype, that would warrant something.
A million kills would be insane
lol if people just tbh "wasting" time with only grinding and want more stuff exclusive for them then I want some very special for completing the Vidmaster Challenges back in Halo 3 ODST and Halo 3 and an special reward for winning against the BungieDay against the Bungie team...

Seriously, get your stuff together and stop demanding bs like that.
lol if people just tbh "wasting" time with only grinding and want more stuff exclusive for them then I want some very special for completing the Vidmaster Challenges back in Halo 3 ODST and Halo 3 and an special reward for winning against the BungieDay against the Bungie team...

Seriously, get your stuff together and stop demanding bs like that.
Etc.
A million kills would be insane
I don't expect any more freebies from 343, and I doubt their community team has time to do anything like research things like this.
I have over a million kills in firefight for og reach. Theres no way I can prove it now, except screenshots. I'm number #1 in assists for the game mode.
There are like 50 people in the gametype that have over a million kills.
For pvp, I've seen people with around 700,000 kills.

For halo 5, I've only heard of 1 person who cracked a million combined pve-pvp.
I'm happily surprised 343 offered something unique for 152s for infinite, it was mentioned that other tokens would be given for other things, but I haven't seen another word of that.

I'm still super proud of my vidmaster achievements lol