OP KingJax03

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Blast9867 wrote:
i would personally recommend arbiter over fire team osiris. even if 343 just ditch the fire team with no reason, that would be completely fine for me. talking about arbiter, i would like him to die at a point . more like in a sacrifice way to save chief. this would shine his heroism and affection for chief. this would be a perfect ending for his story arc. the surrounding elements when he will be dying should be similar to as of scene in which johnson died. also, what i think is that john means a lot to arbiter but not arbiter to john and when arbiter dies, chief would understand (this is my personal thought ). his appearance should be similar to his in halo 3.
I don’t agree with him dying in Halo Infinite because he’ll need to keep living beyond the timeframe of Halo Infinite and I do expect both him and the Master Chief to die once they become too old to keep living.
Yeah, that would be better.
In terms of the base game, noooooooooooo. They’ve got SO much stuff to wrap up from 5. They can have him as a minor character and Player 2, but not playable. But Campaign DLC? Yes Please!
I agree with you all but the thing is his story arc needs to end in a heroic way. Killing chief and arbiter all together would eliminate any chances of further sequels. Even if they tries out to continue the series with fresh new characters that would be the most dumbest thing to do. I would consider a separate game after the death of the arbiter showing how he fought his civil wars or how did he became a supreme commander or the history of the arbiters
Pretty sure Arbiter will remain alive beyond Halo Infinite though it’s possible that he may have hired an Elite buddy of his to be his successor if he dies.
Blast9867 wrote:
Pretty sure Arbiter will remain alive beyond Halo Infinite though it’s possible that he may have hired an Elite buddy of his to be his successor if he dies.
His own son maybe?
That would be so cool
I doubt we'll see much of him hes too busy with the civil war/strife on his home planet.
I don't think he would be "busy" in civil war as they are , currently,facing the Galaxy's greatest threat i.e Cortana. And it is very important for 343i to bring back the arbiter as in the same attitude and personality he possessed in halo 2 and 3
How so?

to me the Arbiters attitude/personality views in Halo 2-3 was there to give further understanding behind the Covenants antics between its factions and to give that duo type dynamic between the characters in Halo 3 mostly. There wouldn't be any further insight to give a this point for Arby and chief to still going around in a team. I'd much rather see blue team reminiscing and calling references from the books or something.

+ when we left Halo 5 we can assume Sanghelios was under AI Rule so it would seem he would be preoccupied with liberating his people once again rather than abandoning his people and going off to save the galaxy y'know responsibilities and such unless 343 pull a blinder and Arby relinquishes his title of leader of the Sangheli.
Blast9867 wrote:
His own son maybe?
That would be so cool
Agreed.
Arbiter could be player 2, just like Halo 3.
I always loved that about halo 3
i would personally recommend arbiter over fire team osiris. even if 343 just ditch the fire team with no reason, that would be completely fine for me. talking about arbiter, i would like him to die at a point . more like in a sacrifice way to save chief. this would shine his heroism and affection for chief. this would be a perfect ending for his story arc. the surrounding elements when he will be dying should be similar to as of scene in which johnson died. also, what i think is that john means a lot to arbiter but not arbiter to john and when arbiter dies, chief would understand (this is my personal thought ). his appearance should be similar to his in halo 3.
I felt the entire Halo 5 should have been Chief and the Arbiter. Much like Halo 2 was. Halo 5 was supposed to be the darkest Halo. I guess Halo Wars 2 and ODST still have that title.
Hmmm... I agree Halo Wars 2 and ODST were dark but not the darkest. I feel like Halo Reach takes the cake on that, but I guess it could be argued that it is the saddest but not so much the darkest.
I felt the entire Halo 5 should have been Chief and the Arbiter. Much like Halo 2 was. Halo 5 was supposed to be the darkest Halo. I guess Halo Wars 2 and ODST still have that title.
Hmmm... I agree Halo Wars 2 and ODST were dark but not the darkest. I feel like Halo Reach takes the cake on that, but I guess it could be argued that it is the saddest but not so much the darkest.
Reach was definitely the saddest. I'd go as far as to say ODST was the darkest only because of Sadie's story. That commissioner was going to try and abuse Sadie in that train. And the Active Shooter in the NMPD.
I enjoy Arbiter in the Halo stories. I just don't like playing as him. Chief should be the only playable character. However I'd personally rather have blue team back over Arbiter.
i hate chief centred stories, i want that him dye and give space to other playable characters
I think the arbiter should assassinated by his own people mlk style. His leadership style is too peaceful and leaders who don't rule with an iron fist don't ever last too long. There should be a power grab for the arbiters throne, a faction quietly planting the seeds of doubt to the people, accusing arbiter being too partial to the humans over his own kind, waiting for the right time of cortana chaos to stage a coup.
T Physkal wrote:
I think the arbiter should assassinated by his own people mlk style. His leadership style is too peaceful and leaders who don't rule with an iron fist don't ever last too long. There should be a power grab for the arbiters throne, a faction quietly planting the seeds of doubt to the people, accusing arbiter being too partial to the humans over his own kind, waiting for the right time of cortana chaos to stage a coup.
While I don’t want the arbiter to die as he’s my favorite character I do like the idea of a failed assassination attempt being the start of an arbiter focused spin off game. Perhaps sent between the blooding years or post created threat depending on how that wraps up.
KingJax03 wrote:
I just want to hear your thoughts on Arbiter in Infinite and possibly his role in it.
Watching him become infected by the flood
SnipeDomes wrote:
KingJax03 wrote:
I just want to hear your thoughts on Arbiter in Infinite and possibly his role in it.
Watching him become infected by the flood
Thats the worst thing to do for the story
imagine using arbiter again
T Physkal wrote:
The Arbiter has been fighting since 2553 at the earliest to keep his position against a litany of rivals and challengers, including Jul ‘Mdama’s Covenant. Saying he is too peaceful is pretty ill-informed. He’s just against pointless conflicts and seeks to reform his society. Many have tried to kill him and all have failed.

Sounds like he is what the Sangheili need.
Kinda wanna see his original armor from halo 2 and 3
L30N 1337 wrote:
I enjoy Arbiter in the Halo stories. I just don't like playing as him. Chief should be the only playable character. However I'd personally rather have blue team back over Arbiter.
i hate chief centred stories, i want that him dye and give space to other playable characters
No.
L30N 1337 wrote:
No.
yeah, it's stupid to use the same character for a universe like this
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4