Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Armor in Infinite 4 Players That Made Champ Onyx??

OP Tresor564

If you guys are lost In Halo 5 there are arena competitive rankings and the top two are Onyx and Champion. It takes a considerable amount of skill and time to reach either of these ranks.
- So to reward this dedication could there be a armor set and helmet (armor effect?) for those that hit this rank in arena?
- Would you think this is a good idea?
Edit: An emblem could work too if people think armor is too far
I think that SR152 reward is enough legacy items for Infinite whereas if you gain high skill rank in Infinite itself then maybe you could earn something that way.
I just prefer products being their own product without having too many ties to external products.
Infinite especially should be left without legacy items as it's a possibility for a new start with the changing of console generation.
I'd be okay with armor rewards for Onyx and champ, even though I will never be either.
How about Onyx gets S.P.I armor set, and Champion gets a "This is Sparta!" assassination.
I doubt they'd prepare some sort of legacy gift in Infinite for reaching Champ/Onyx in Halo 5. I also think this would be a pretty bad move.
Chimera30 wrote:
I doubt they'd prepare some sort of legacy gift in Infinite for reaching Champ/Onyx in Halo 5. I also think this would be a pretty bad move.
My award idea was meant for Infinite itself, you got to play the game to get the reward in my view
Chimera30 wrote:
My award idea was meant for Infinite itself, you got to play the game to get the reward in my view
I feel like it would be cool to have some sort of legacy item for sweats to let other players know that you’re going up against a good player
I like the idea of a Nameplate or emblem, but Armor? Noooooooooo.
Yeah, that would be a no from me personally. Why would they do that? If they do anything it should be for reaching rank 152.
Aut0b0t117 wrote:
I like the idea of a Nameplate or emblem, but Armor? Noooooooooo.
now that I think about it an emblem would be pretty nice
Getting onyx in free-for-all is my crowning achievement in halo 5, however I don’t think there needs to be a reward in infinite for it. Gimme dat 152 reward though.
How about Onyx gets S.P.I armor set, and Champion gets a "This is Sparta!" assassination.
Even though I've already reached those ranks, having S.P.I. be locked behind that would be terrible if it was added in for Infinite. I don't think armor on Infinite should be given as a reward for Onyx or Champ, although reaching 152 and getting armor for Infinite would be great.
Even though I've already reached those ranks, having S.P.I. be locked behind that would be terrible if it was added in for Infinite. I don't think armor on Infinite should be given as a reward for Onyx or Champ, although reaching 152 and getting armor for Infinite would be great.
I was thinking that for a max rank, you get a Battle Scarred MK VI Gen 1(looks a lot like Halo 3 just even more beat up) armor set along with a John 117 firefight voice. And if they add playable elites, you also get the Halo 2A Arbiter armor set along with a Thel' Vadam firefight voice. But I viewed the S.P.I as not being quite cool enough to tug at and try to get it into multiplayer. But others may disagree and think that its really cool.