Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Armor/Style Theory *MULTIPLE GAME SPOILERS*

OP Pluto70

So I have been thinking about the armor throw back and many people are saying prequel or retcon... but what is this is the Spirit of Fire crew? They all are still using old tech... and maybe that Spartan was actually one of Red Team? They technically wouldn't have Mark VI yet but it could have been a "prototype" stored away since a helmet was crushed in HW2. MC meets with Spirit of Fire.
Now that I think about it, Anders lands on that Halo at the end of HW2. They could be combining the storylines of HW2 and H5 with this game.
Now that I think about it, Anders lands on that Halo at the end of HW2. They could be combining the storylines of HW2 and H5 with this game.
Exactly. She may be close enough to contact both parties to reach her destination. That ring is the rendezvous where the stories combine. I felt like the warthog felt out of place. Like it is from a different game. MAYBE IT IS. HW2 gets a DLC where you play getting to that ring and Infinite is the FPS from MC or Red Team's view.
I love your theory, but Phil Spencer already confirmed on stage that this is chief. Further; the video description and blog on waypoint emphasized this point.
I love your theory, but Phil Spencer already confirmed on stage that this is chief. Further; the video description and blog on waypoint emphasized this point.
Yep, it's Chief, or at least the game will focus on Chief.

However, those marines could definitely be from the Spirit of Fire IMO.
It’s definitely Chief in the trailer but I do hope Chief, blue and the crew of the infinity cross paths with the spirit of fire at some point. I definitely think that chief will meet/save anders on Halo at some point considering that’s definitely the same halo.
Great theories. Just add that to defeat Cortana another Ai needs to be made from a living human and that will have to be Anders (Unless Miranda Keyes shows up)
StillEuan wrote:
Great theories. Just add that to defeat Cortana another Ai needs to be made from a living human and that will have to be Anders (Unless Miranda Keyes shows up)
Or Dr Halsey, is making a new pre rampancy Cortana V2 a possibility ? Dr Halsey may have made more than one scan of her brain,,,

I'm probably reaching here lol.
StillEuan wrote:
Miranda Keyes is dead.
TANKSLAP wrote:
StillEuan wrote:
Miranda Keyes is dead.
But is her brain? They could have it in a lab somewhere.
Pluto70 wrote:
TANKSLAP wrote:
StillEuan wrote:
Miranda Keyes is dead.
Maybe but she died on the Ark which exploded and I don't think the UNSC recovered her body.
Pluto70 wrote:
TANKSLAP wrote:
StillEuan wrote:
Miranda Keyes is dead.
She probably was buried in a military funeral, you know because she was a commander. Moreover, it's been 6 years since the events of Halo 3 by the time of Halo 5, so her brain would be in no condition for use as an AI. You gotta act quick with these things, it isn't something you can really wait on unless the brain is preserved completely and totally.
TANKSLAP wrote:
StillEuan wrote:
Miranda Keyes is dead.
She sure is. Samples and DNA live on and if I know one thing about Halsey (aka The Librarian) she will have a sample of her daughter somewhere to help with reseeding The Galaxy after defeating The Flood, The Banished, The Created, The Covenant and anyone else who tries to take The Mantel that rightly belongs to her.

Ha Ha. Thats why I love Halo, always keeps us guessing whats coming next and in the meantime we can make up our own theories and stories.
I feel that combining the stories of Halo 5: Guardians and Halo Wars 2 might (not will, but might) cause some serious issues. It could very well exclude fans the way Halo 5 did for those who didn't keep up-to-date with the expanded universe Halo media (novels, comics, films, etc.). We need to be careful. They could introduce the Banished as a faction easily enough, but carrying across the characters of the Spirit of Fire, who are still unfamiliar to most players could make this messy.
StillEuan wrote:
TANKSLAP wrote:
StillEuan wrote:
Miranda Keyes is dead.
She sure is. Samples and DNA live on and if I know one thing about Halsey (aka The Librarian) she will have a sample of her daughter somewhere to help with reseeding The Galaxy after defeating The Flood, The Banished, The Created, The Covenant and anyone else who tries to take The Mantel that rightly belongs to her.

Ha Ha. Thats why I love Halo, always keeps us guessing whats coming next and in the meantime we can make up our own theories and stories.
This is true. Halsey is nuts and she did clone and re-scan her brain multiple times to get Cortana. She could do that again or use her daughter. I would love the twist (far fetched) where she has Cpt. Keyes DNA and clones a brain and gets... Clark. Ok, got to work on the name.
TANKSLAP wrote:
StillEuan wrote:
Miranda Keyes is dead.
:(
Pluto70 wrote:
StillEuan wrote:
TANKSLAP wrote:
StillEuan wrote:
Miranda Keyes is dead.

This is true. Halsey is nuts and she did clone and re-scan her brain multiple times to get Cortana. She could do that again or use her daughter. I would love the twist (far fetched) where she has Cpt. Keyes DNA and clones a brain and gets... Clark. Ok, got to work on the name.
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, Miranda Keyes is Dr. Halsey and Jacob Keyes' daughter? So Dr. Halsey must be very sad/depressed with both of them dead, but kind of she treated, or kind of felt like Master Chief was her son to her, so to the crazy brain of Dr. Halsey, John and Miranda are like brother and sister.
I love this teory
Davy Timns wrote:
Pluto70 wrote:
StillEuan wrote:
TANKSLAP wrote:
StillEuan wrote:
Miranda Keyes is dead.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, Miranda Keyes is Dr. Halsey and Jacob Keyes' daughter? So Dr. Halsey must be very sad/depressed with both of them dead, but kind of she treated, or kind of felt like Master Chief was her son to her, so to the crazy brain of Dr. Halsey, John and Miranda are like brother and sister.
Whoa dude... where have you been haha. Miranda looks and even sounds like Halsey. In the Halo: Reach special edition, you get Halsey's journal that confirmed the theory. It makes sense why Miranda was an amazing leader. Halsey brains and Keyes leadership. And yes, Dr. Halsey sees all the Spartans as her children. Even when the program went on without her she had an urge to protect them.
Interesting. actually would make a lot of sense