Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Atriox in Infinite?

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Yo Erk wrote:
The arbiter is aware that oni fed the storm faction weapons to keep a war going. I’d like to see a good plot line for retaliation.
If not, the ungoy have already accepted cortanas offer. Maybe grunt leadership. If not then I’d say the next logical step would be Atriox if they managed to get a new ship. Maybe they accepted cortanas offer too. But we gotta keep in thought that this is on Zeta halo. So it’s hard to pin down an alien leader because we don’t even know the location of the ring besides it’s by a big gas planet
Good point about Thel knowing what ONI did. Wonder if he's avoiding conflict with Humanity as to lose even more of his people.
What if that gas planet is the home world of where the grunts once lived. What if Cortana promises if the Grunts allign with her she will restore thier homeworld and best of all, revenge against all who seeked to every destroy them? And the first thing she does is kill Atroix to show them she’s on thier side.
The gas planet isn’t ballaho. And the grunts already sided with Cortana without batting an eye (it could also explain grunt goblins, Cortana have them better tech under her imperial peace) but it is interesting that you mention it. I didn’t even think of Cortana fixing ballaho or even maybe giving them another planet. That would be neat if she did.

Also @TRUe REDEMPTI0N Oni also poisoned a food source trying to starve the elites on sangheilios while they also are at war. I think thel wants to avoid conflict but humanity is really pushing it. I think that would’ve been a good plot line for chief to betray humanity and expose oni if 343i was still on the hunt the truth story. But that arc seemingly got pushed aside by halo 5s rewrite
And for the better, because that arc was stupid on the head of it.

It also really shouldn't have any weight; Thel wouldn't abandon Chief or the Infinity without heavy doses of author fiat, considering they saved his organization and helped it multiple times; If anything, the Swords would likely stay on the side of the Infinity even if the rest of the Sangheili turn on them. Which is still doubtful, considering last I checked, most of Sanghelios was in Thel's ballpark.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Yo Erk wrote:
The arbiter is aware that oni fed the storm faction weapons to keep a war going. I’d like to see a good plot line for retaliation.
If not, the ungoy have already accepted cortanas offer. Maybe grunt leadership. If not then I’d say the next logical step would be Atriox if they managed to get a new ship. Maybe they accepted cortanas offer too. But we gotta keep in thought that this is on Zeta halo. So it’s hard to pin down an alien leader because we don’t even know the location of the ring besides it’s by a big gas planet
Good point about Thel knowing what ONI did. Wonder if he's avoiding conflict with Humanity as to lose even more of his people.
What if that gas planet is the home world of where the grunts once lived. What if Cortana promises if the Grunts allign with her she will restore thier homeworld and best of all, revenge against all who seeked to every destroy them? And the first thing she does is kill Atroix to show them she’s on thier side.
The gas planet isn’t ballaho. And the grunts already sided with Cortana without batting an eye (it could also explain grunt goblins, Cortana have them better tech under her imperial peace) but it is interesting that you mention it. I didn’t even think of Cortana fixing ballaho or even maybe giving them another planet. That would be neat if she did.

Also @TRUe REDEMPTI0N Oni also poisoned a food source trying to starve the elites on sangheilios while they also are at war. I think thel wants to avoid conflict but humanity is really pushing it. I think that would’ve been a good plot line for chief to betray humanity and expose oni if 343i was still on the hunt the truth story. But that arc seemingly got pushed aside by halo 5s rewrite

It also really shouldn't have any weight; Thel wouldn't abandon Chief or the Infinity without heavy doses of author fiat, considering they saved his organization and helped it multiple times; If anything, the Swords would likely stay on the side of the Infinity even if the rest of the Sangheili turn on them. Which is still doubtful, considering last I checked, most of Sanghelios was in Thel's ballpark.
The arc of MC and HTT was interesting and I’m sure 343 would’ve had a much better story with exposing oni. Halo 5s story rewrite didn’t set well with fans.

I think thel would also ditch the infinity and all of humanity if it weren’t for chief. I don’t believe thel likes humanity. Just chief. He didn’t take well to Osiris at all but they only worked together out of their own goals that correlated with each other’s. There was a guardian on sunaion and that was also the storms last stronghold. Not because thel likes humanity. Humanity in no way “helped” the swords of sangheilios and instead kept them in a constant state of warfare and hunger and thel knows that. And thel also knew that Locke wrote a dossier on him and recommended him for assassination ;)
Yo Erk wrote:

The arc of MC and HTT was interesting and I’m sure 343 would’ve had a much better story with exposing oni. Halo 5s story rewrite didn’t set well with fans.

I think thel would also ditch the infinity and all of humanity if it weren’t for chief. I don’t believe thel likes humanity. Just chief. He didn’t take well to Osiris at all but they only worked together out of their own goals that correlated with each other’s. There was a guardian on sunaion and that was also the storms last stronghold. Not because thel likes humanity. Humanity in no way “helped” the swords of sangheilios and instead kept them in a constant state of warfare and hunger and thel knows that. And thel also knew that Locke wrote a dossier on him and recommended him for assassination ;)
yea you could tell thel likes and respects chief a lot even told Locke to send chief his greetings and in one of the books it started right after 5 and chief and arbiter had a nice chat after everyone was resting just shows their friendship
I hope so, but it's hard to say for sure how the Covenant species will play into Infinite's story. I love the way the Sangheili were handled in Halo Wars 2 as a mercenary-for-hire faction, and think it's a much better fit for them than being zealous Covenant remnants.
He didn’t take well to Osiris at all but they only worked together out of their own goals that correlated with each other’s. There was a guardian on sunaion and that was also the storms last stronghold.
Specifically, he didn't trust Locke. He appeared to have no issue with any other member. His initial hostility towards Locke was due to his affiliation with ONI. Locke clarifies he's no longer a part of that organization. After working with Osiris to get to Sunaion and finally after assaulting it, Thel gives Locke a pretty big compliment. I think he respected him by the end.

Not because thel likes humanity. Humanity in no way “helped” the swords of sangheilios and instead kept them in a constant state of warfare and hunger and thel knows that.
Specifically ONI is culpable for this, and it appears Arbiter is somewhat 'in the know' about it, hence his initial reaction to Locke. I don't think Thel holds disdain for all of Humanity, or even the UNSC. He's been instrumental in siding with Humanity during the war and pushing for a stronger alliance post-war.
I really hope so Atriox is a great leader and is so much better than crappy the madama! Almost wish they do what they did The the Arbiter and make him good!
WWelchIII wrote:
I really hope so Atriox is a great leader and is so much better than crappy madama! Almost wish they do what they did The the Arbiter and came him good!
Yeah I'm looking forward to a good caming of The the Arbiter!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2